Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Did you try taking a poop? Works for me.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to PM me :).

Remember though...I truly believe women are superior. There's not a single solitary one out there that couldn't have me eating from her palm simply by being polite and lady like, and there's not a single other group on the planet that could say the same.

Except maybe children lol.
    [/quote]
    Awww :flowerforyou:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    In every relationship there is a "Reacher" and a "Settler." You've just noticed the females are the settlers in this discussion.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    In every relationship there is a "Reacher" and a "Settler." You've just noticed the females are the settlers in this discussion.
    While there is some truth to this...I doubt many hot women in love with less conventionally hot men think they are "settling"
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    While there is some truth to this...I doubt many hot women in love with less conventionally hot men think they are "settling"

I'm not saying it's a conscience thing, I'm saying it just is.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

I think it might have something to do with comments like that.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

Glad someone else said it before me. OP may be attractive and brainy, but this whole thread makes me think the D in his username stands for douche.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nothing turns me on more than intelligence and a great personality.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nothing turns me on more than intelligence and a great personality.

Truth!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    looks arent everything. the man can be attractive in some way to me but his personality makes up for anything that I may at first say is missing. I dont want a man that looks better than I do, its too much of a headache to share the bathroom! LOL
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with hot women being attracted to ugly *kitten* men? I see it everywhere. I think I'm going to let my face get run over by a truck.

z213970347.jpg
    43sacha_baron_cohen.jpg
    I dont know who that is, but hes not ugly lol, very well dressed and thats s good thing, I think a nice person attracts more than looks.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Money. Fame.
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.
    You have just made it clear what your personality is, and im not sure it would be attractive to me, sex isnt all in life.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    that man is NOT ugly.... geez.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    looks arent everything. in fact looks aren't anything much. i've dated some traditionally hot men and let me tell you they were only good for 1 thing :laugh: as far as conversation, thoughts, ideas, goals :noway:

for me intelligence, wit, charm and confidence can easily turn a 6 into a 10.

of course you have your rare occasions where the guys are hot and smart, but generally speaking since i'm also a 6 (turned into a 10 thanks to intelligence, wit, charm tyvm :laugh: ) those dudes aren't into me anyway
  • kaittx13
    kaittx13 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

yeah i am gonna have to agree with the above^^^ to me only an a-hole who is only looking for a "hot" woman would start something like this..

.. and at least to me.. a persons personality can either make them more or less attractive. i know plenty of good looking ppl (men and women) who have crappy personalitys so to me they are a lot less attractive
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    one time in my life did i date a really really hot woman ,she liked my humor , but my god the stress of it i bet not a day went by someone didnt say how the hell did you manage that, the looks everywhere we went , i finally broke up with her because it was too stressful for me ,funny thing was she thought i was the best looking thing under the sun, that was 7 years ago shes married now but has actually said out loud that i this bug lug was the best boyfriend she ever had and she woulda married me , she had zero issues with me i was the one who had a problem, love truely is blind

Longest sentence in history ^^^^ :smokin:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Well, there are way more hot girls than hot guys so I think most girls end up with a guy less attractive than them. And when you're talking about super models, well, there are hardly any guys who can match them, and so they have to date rock stars. and rock stars have to mate with supermodels so their children aren't total trolls. Not that it always works;)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    You have just made it clear what your personality is, and im not sure it would be attractive to me, sex isnt all in life.

Even if sex was all in life, having a pretty face doesn't automatically make you better at it than someone with a less pretty face.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Depends on how you approach it. Psychologically speaking, an "attractive" girl may chose someone less attractive because it makes them feel better, and this can be vice versa.

OR

It could be personality wise. I rather be with an unattractive guy that treats me right and knows how to have fun then some stuck up loser who just thinks I'm cute but can't enjoy their time with me.

OR

Because for some reason what someone else calls ugly might not be what the other person sees. Maybe that person is drawn to a different phsyical feature then you. Maybe you don't think they're cute cause their nose is too big, but the girl might only see their eyes.

OR

Because the girl knows that the unattractive guy is less likely to cheat and/or be hit on by other girls.