What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• jillystjohn
    Options
    AM: 20 full squat snatches at 85% (75lbs) every 30 seconds until complete (dumped twice)
    PM: 20 mile bike time trial
  • AmyJo117
    AmyJo117 Posts: 12
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam! So much fun! The instructor was awesome. She wasn't annoying!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Did Curves Circuit Training during Lunch and JM 30 Day shred level 2 tonite
  • ntlpeterson
    ntlpeterson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 hours on elliptical. Too hot to go running outside during the day :)
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    35 minutes on the elliptical, plus another 10 minutes later in the day. Still getting my endurance up, but thrilled that I can sustain the 35 minutes 6 days a week.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I was going to exercise today but just the thought of it made my heart race, so i logged it as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting.
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Swimming....my exercise of choice.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask...uhm, sorry.

Zumba and running.
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wrestling my toddler into taking a nap

You probably got more of a workout than any body else!
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I biked to work. It is a one hour (10 mile) round trip and I threw in a extra 20 minute detour today to drop a book off at the library.
  • awilcox1014
    Options
    Mile walk with dogs in AM and driving range and 3 Part Golf Course for me in PM.
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Plyometrics!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    P90X - legs and back ....
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike to the gym which was about 4 miles away then ran 800m and did 5 sets of 10 bench presses and 10 push-ups (I supersetted), then I ran another 400m, and supersetted 5 sets of the back pull down thingy and seated rows, another 400m run, followed by supersetting 2 sets of 10 bicep curls, 10 tricep extensions, 10 lateral raises/ front raise combos. Then a 800m run cool down. I biked home another 4 miles.

Tonight I was supposed to go for a run, but the thunderstorm killed that idea.... so I did a mile.

ETA: Forgot about my cool down run!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    thinking naughty thoughts while lifting my wine glass to my mouth.
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of rowing and another 20 weight training.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    my kids are at day camp this week, so instead of my normal walk in the evening, i have to walk half a mile to drop them off in the morning, and another half mile to pick them up in the afternoon.
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    walk/run on treadmill this morning 35 minutes for almost 2 miles. 16 minutes of it was running at 4.5 mph. i'm very proud of me!
  • mrsb102
    mrsb102 Posts: 16
    Options
    40 minutes of circuit training class
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Today was:

Six sets of 25 push-ups (two sets each of standard, military, and diamonds) alternated with..
    Assisted one-arm pullups, sets of three per side with 80lbs of assistance, wide front, neutral grip, and chinup styles..

Three sets of plated hyperextensions (12, 10, 8 reps) using 45, 70, and 115lbs..
    Did a couple sets of decline crunches holding a 25lb plate behind my head..

Finished the workout with ten minutes of treadmill (5 minutes interval run using 6/8/10mph, 5 minutes of incline walk at 5/10/15 grade), and ten brutal minutes on the exercise bike.