What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    6 mile run.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I nailed P90X Legs & Back along with Ab Ripper X.
  • Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 30DS workout, and I plan on going dancing for a few hours tonight, and I consider that a killer workout!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    90 Minutes walking @ 4mph
    30 Minutes HIIT
    100 Crunches
    60 Pull-ups
    100 Push-ups
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 8 Level 1 of the 30 DS, then later on I'm going to go to a caffe with a friend, we're going to walk there and it's about 3km away so I guess that counts?
  • enriqueeegonzalez
    Options
    Walk back home from work (2 miles slightly uphilll) and then 1 hour playing "The Fight" on the PS3.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    92 minutes of cardio today:
    10 minute fast paced warm up walk, followed by leg stretches
    ran 5K on a treadmill, completed it in just under 30 minutes for the first time ever (woo!)
    30 minute "cool down" walk
    20 minutes on an elliptical machine, to bring the calorie burn up a bit higher, almost burning a full 1000 calories today
  • Ms_Chai
    Ms_Chai Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    30 minute CXWORX class (my first...ouch)
    15 minutes of walking 4mph....just to relax those muscles after my class!
  • Slamhamster
    Options
    Just easing back into it today as I've had pleurisy for the past week, so went to liveexercise.com and did a 35min toning cardio workout and the 10min tornado arms workout.

Not lost as much as I hoped in the past couple of weeks but I think most of that was due to an increase in fluid retention during the loading phase of creatine.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Pyramid Workout again-ended with 100 burpees, 200 squats, and 300 crunches. I also did a 30 minute walk.
  • bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    3 mile run and 70 minutes of soccer.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    4o minute bike ride and a foam rolling class;-)
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    Playtime......... biceps triceps traps and calves and some horrible cardio
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    Yesterday it was a 6 Mile run and this workout with my brother: http://www.benderfitness.com/2012/08/arms-and-abs-home-workout.html

Today running, and some different body weight exercises.
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    my kids are at day camp this week, so instead of my normal walk in the evening, i have to walk half a mile to drop them off in the morning, and another half mile to pick them up in the afternoon.

That's a great walk. I walk a half mile every day at lunch when I am at work. I am starting back my C25K after giving my knees some time off. I did W6D1 today- barely. I am going to repeat it W6D1 in two days and then progress upward from there.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    60 minutes pilates then 30 minutes cardio. Saturday is my chill day but doing an early class gets me out of bed!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Debating between strength or a 30 minute run today, or a combination of both.
  • PinkHippieGirl
    PinkHippieGirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Doing a run/walk combo with my dog.
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So far 30 min treadmill walk and run and light strength training...but I;m not done yet...
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    5 minute warmup on the treadmill with an incline, followed by a 30 minute workout using a Cableflex (Google it) with 2 minute cardio intervals on the treadmill, and then 16 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill