What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    30 Day Shred Level 2 this evening!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Crossramp for 2 hours..
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    30 minute run this morning.

Will be doing some ab work tonight.
  • cgirlygirl
    Options
    HIIT Run this morning with elliptical cool down. 30 DS tonight and a bike ride just for the fun of it :)
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are fixing to get in the car and go play racquetball for an hour. It's FUN! Our fitness center has 2 courts.:happy:
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cycle to and from work each day - it's not far, only 1.5 miles each way but I can make it further by using different routes. Also, it starts off flat, dips steeply down and then back up and then the reverse to go home, so whichever way you go there are some hills to climb.

Not doing much else at present, since I am still recovering from steroid injection in my foot and altered biomechanics from having bespoke orthotics. My whole walking gait has changed and it is taking time for the rest of my body to get used to it - you don't get over things so fast at 59 as you did when you were 29!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Bump for new thread :) Let's show up folks!
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Tonight will be:

Restorative Yoga=60 minutes
    Hot Power Yoga=75 minutes
  • Yrla
    Yrla Posts: 19
    Options
    ZWOW # 14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfWgnB4h38&feature=plcp) plus another 10 mins of circuit training to make it a full 30 mins. Also did a 30 min bike ride later on, but at a pretty leisurely pace (so not really a proper workout).
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Since I got a heel spur, not a whole hell of a lot. Does crutching around count?
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Did a 4 mile run/walk on my lunch break. Contemplating working out again when I get home from work.
  • rachgolds
    Options
    Running...YEAH!!!!
  • SandyMeid
    Options
    I have a lovely, hilly, woods trail behind my house that my dog and I run every morning before work- about 1.5 km - the down side is the bear I almost ran into yesterday. :noway:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Bumping for tomorrow :)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Weight training - killed my shoulders today - yeah!
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yoga - 60 minutes. now I'm tired, but all relaxed and happy. ahhhhhh :D
  • Becky_Boop
    Options
    Did an hour in the gym with mixed strength and cardio, actually got on the treadmill for the first time in years as I want to get back into running. Then did an hour on the wii fit tonight with the intention of freeing up calories for frozen yogurt but I wasn't hungry when I had finished!
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    3 mile (40 minutes) Walk Away the Pounds DVD this morning and tonight going to try an hour of yoga.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Insanity Day 2 (42 minutes), walking my boys in a double stroller (26 minutes)
  • grumpythrowback
    Options
    15 mile cycle (work commute with a little extra added to cycle to the pool) then 45 minutes swim. Problem is now I'm so wired I can't go to bed, even though I have to get up at 5am tomorrow!