Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what did you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• Javelin3o4
    Javelin3o4 Posts: 17 Member
    like 5 spoons of Oatmeal cause after that I realized I wasnt that hungry and dumped the rest out, Coffee and Water, and a pepperjack cheese stick..lol
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    I have homeade oatmeal with maple syrup and blueberries just about everyday.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Sugar free fat free white mocha and a Larabar
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    I had oatmeal with a little milk, and coffee.
    When I work I just have coffee and when I don't have oatmeal or bran flakes. (I don't when I work because there is normally some tasty treat thrown my way and I always ended up over my cals because I had a bowl of stupid rasin bran. No will power :D .
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    4 slices of homemade Pumpkin Nut Bread with dark chocolate chips warmed in the microwave and smothered with natural peanut butter, a travel mug keurig coffee with 2 Tbps. of International delight Hersheys chocolate and caramel creamer, and a glass of 1% milk......
  • 4manda76
    4manda76 Posts: 47 Member
    Poached eggs on toast with beans mmm
  • karengetsfit
    karengetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    half a banana, 2 hard boiled eggs and an egg white :] I love eggs
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    I am having a brunch instead today. So a turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread. Raw carrots and raw cauliflower. Around 400 calories.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Frozen Hot Chocolate Protein Shake

1 packet diet swiss miss
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    2 tablespoons chocolate pb2
    1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa

340 calories, 6 grams fat, 21 grams carbs, 49 grams protein
  • Not my best day - 2 belvita crackers and tbsp peanut butter
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax w/ Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk & Strawberries.

Same thing everyday. I lovvvvvve my breakfast! I am a big fan of cereal, and this one actually keeps me full!
  • Coffee. Orowheat Wheat Eng Muffin with an egg white. More coffee. (BTW...not a bad sand at all!)
  • overnight oatmeal with a banana and a couple of tablespoons of whipped peanut butter :)
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    like 5 spoons of Oatmeal cause after that I realized I wasnt that hungry and dumped the rest out, Coffee and Water, and a pepperjack cheese stick..lol
    they MAKE pepperjack cheese sticks?! And nobody told me!?
  • v_mdravensfan
    v_mdravensfan Posts: 12 Member
    Whey Protein Shake with 1% milk and 2 cups green tea!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Actvia Vanilla yogurt and Eas Advantage carb control cokies and & cream protein bar 300 calories total for both
  • 2 egg whites scrambled, 2 slices natural 9 grain whole wheat toast (no butter), a small fresh peach and green tea....Working out tonight so I needed the carbohydrates!
  • Frozen Hot Chocolate Protein Shake

1 packet diet swiss miss
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    2 tablespoons chocolate pb2
    1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa

340 calories, 6 grams fat, 21 grams carbs, 49 grams protein

Sounds great!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!
  • Chobani strawberry non-fat greek yogurt
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    2 sunny side up eggs 1 strip of bacon with some green tea