what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been really interested in knowing my Body Fat Percentage.
    Realized that I did get it measured back in late June and just found the paper.
    Since then I have lost some weight and gained some muscle.
    But my BF is ~ 13.7 ..... that is pretty wicked .. gave me a little ego-boost.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My hip bones have made a reappearance!!!! Just two little bumps, one on either side of the soft swell of my belly when I lay on my back. Welcome back friends...
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Sort of a big win but I measured myself this morning and found that even though I weigh more than the last time I measured myself over a year ago (about 8 lbs more), my measurements have dropped! Yeah for weight lifting!! Super pumped that I lost 1.5 inches off my hips and 0.5 inches off my waist :) ...plus I lost almost 4 lbs this week :happy:
    Hey that is really amazing, love losing inches. :smile:
    Congratz!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts today to work out! Couldn't make myself do it before, because from the knees up my legs look kinda gross... but it's getting better all the time!

That's one of my goals too,great job!
  • imaindigogirl
    Options
    stepped on the scale this morning and was rewarded with a 3.4lb loss.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I just started back eating healthy & today I officially lost my water weight so hopefully by Monday I can have lost my 1 lb for the week. WOO HOO! Feels good.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My hip bones have made a reappearance!!!! Just two little bumps, one on either side of the soft swell of my belly when I lay on my back. Welcome back friends...

Mine have too! It is such a great feeling! :-) Congrats!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I had to go out at lunch time. Bank, gas, etc. So my boss asks me to stop and get him.....MCDONALDS!! :grumble: My lunch was already in the fridge. I went through the drive threw, and only got what he ordered!!! Came back and ate my sandwich and tomatoes. :happy:
  • Maeiowa
    Maeiowa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My small win for today was that I swam my 1/2 mile in the best time for me since last swim. Not fast for anyone else but I just keep going until I am done without stopping!
  • JulieDive
    JulieDive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    avoided the box of donuts brought in by a co-worker.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I had to buy lunch today - clam chowder, chicken enchilada (HUGE), turkey reuben sammich??? :love:

I bought a chicken mixed greens wrap, and scraped all the mayo out, and my splurge was baked Utz chips.

Been here 2 weeks, almost ten lbs down, my pants fit better already, and my top isn't rolling up either. :bigsmile:
  • JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    I walk and alternate running, usually on the treadmill but today outside. I wasn't watching the clock and ran for 1.5 minutes straight, instead of the usual 30 seconds. Big confidence builder for me. When I started a year ago, I could walk on the treadmill for 7 minutes before I thought I would just die!!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I went swimming for 20 minutes. I have such a hard time just getting started to get up and get moving, but I never regret it once I've done it!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I tried coconut water today instead of the Coke I was thinking about.

It's not bad, but I think I'll stick with regular water next time.
  • insidemelookingout
    Options
    Got my blood results back from the doctor! I am PCOS free 1 year and counting! :) Whoohoo!

Just proof that eating healthy and being active is the ONLY way to LIVE!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sort of a big win but I measured myself this morning and found that even though I weigh more than the last time I measured myself over a year ago (about 8 lbs more), my measurements have dropped! Yeah for weight lifting!! Super pumped that I lost 1.5 inches off my hips and 0.5 inches off my waist :) ...plus I lost almost 4 lbs this week :happy:
    Hey that is really amazing, love losing inches. :smile:
    Congratz!

Thanks!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options

When I first saw my hipbones (long time ago, I dieted down to 130), I called my mother, all frantic, "Ma, what are these??" She laughed and told me. I'd never seen them before! :laugh:
  • danewortley
    danewortley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I came home from this gym this morning and grabbed for a pair of jeans from the closet without looking. I put them on and didnt notice that I put on 34" waist pants till after my wife asked were they came from. I haven't worn this pair of jeans since sometime in 2010
  • annebubbles
    annebubbles Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    last night I went out to the garage & pulled out the box of clothes marked "SKINNY" & dug into it...
    Today I am wearing my "SKINNY" skirt & it FITS!!!!
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Logged in for today and this is my day 1 getting seriously back on track!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!