what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• bleacheblonde
    Options
    I was at the gas station this morning and had already eaten breakfast, but I was craving pop-tarts like a madwoman. But I did not buy them :) I got water and coffee.

However, I also bought a pack of cigarettes...but I ate a healthy breakfast? And I walked some over my lunch break. So I guess that's decent.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I turned down a milkshake and opted for a piece of dark chocolate instead.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    Manager bought McDonalds for breakfast -- got apple slices and Orange juice!

avoiding temptation
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    55 minutes of working out so far.
  • jccst9
    jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My small win for today was seeing a 15.2 lb loss for my end-of-the-month weigh-in. BAZINGA!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to indulge in all teh breakfast goodies upper management brought in today. I had a bite or two of a few things and then had the fruit salad.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    When I weighed 184.6 today. :)
  • jekissa729
    Options
    I turned down a chocolate chip cookie and ate some yogurt:)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat at Burger King last night...

...so I didn't gain weight.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed my man boobs were smaller! It sounds weird but it is a step in the right direction.
  • aerynholly
    aerynholly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to the office pantry when I wasn't hungry, just tired, and picked up a mini candy bar. Then I put it down and walked away.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have had TWO of them!!

1 - a friend at work asked me to join her to go to Starbucks - I opted to go walking instead.

2 - there have been goodies out all day to celebrate two birthdays - and i have been walking past them all day - and have not eaten any

:bigsmile:
  • jayp74
    jayp74 Posts: 2
    Options
    mine was going to eat at pizza hut and still only consuming under 1300 calories for the whole day.
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Got better at doing a handstand and also got some proper work out~!
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    Talked to my trainer about the distance races I want to do next year. At least 2 5k's, a 10k, and the grand old 10 mile race that brings people in from all over the world :D Why is this such a big deal? Because 4 months ago, I could barely jog a mile. I'm now doing at least 2.5 miles on the treadmill (3.5 on longer days), and that's only half my workout. I'm excited to really start training for those races!
  • SuperSteph81
    SuperSteph81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    not indulging in the pizza the guys in my office bought for lunch today. man, that took every ounce of willpower!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I did a "body weight matrix" (New Rules of Lifting for Women) -- 24 squats, 24 lunges, 24 jump lunges & 24 jump squats -- in under 5 minutes! :happy:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    didnt have 1 drop on the ring of the toilet this morning during my wake up pee
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Fitting a 290 calories peanut butter chip chocolate cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes into my cals AND macros. WINNER!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was standing at a meeting today and looked down to notice I could see my leg muscles through my jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!