Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what was your small win for the day?

Replies

• I was at the gas station this morning and had already eaten breakfast, but I was craving pop-tarts like a madwoman. But I did not buy them :) I got water and coffee.

However, I also bought a pack of cigarettes...but I ate a healthy breakfast? And I walked some over my lunch break. So I guess that's decent.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    I turned down a milkshake and opted for a piece of dark chocolate instead.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Manager bought McDonalds for breakfast -- got apple slices and Orange juice!

avoiding temptation
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    55 minutes of working out so far.
  • jccst9
    jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
    My small win for today was seeing a 15.2 lb loss for my end-of-the-month weigh-in. BAZINGA!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    I resisted the urge to indulge in all teh breakfast goodies upper management brought in today. I had a bite or two of a few things and then had the fruit salad.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    When I weighed 184.6 today. :)
  • I turned down a chocolate chip cookie and ate some yogurt:)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I didn't eat at Burger King last night...

...so I didn't gain weight.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Today I noticed my man boobs were smaller! It sounds weird but it is a step in the right direction.
  • aerynholly
    aerynholly Posts: 22 Member
    I went to the office pantry when I wasn't hungry, just tired, and picked up a mini candy bar. Then I put it down and walked away.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    I have had TWO of them!!

1 - a friend at work asked me to join her to go to Starbucks - I opted to go walking instead.

2 - there have been goodies out all day to celebrate two birthdays - and i have been walking past them all day - and have not eaten any

:bigsmile:
  • jayp74
    jayp74 Posts: 2
    mine was going to eat at pizza hut and still only consuming under 1300 calories for the whole day.
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Got better at doing a handstand and also got some proper work out~!
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Talked to my trainer about the distance races I want to do next year. At least 2 5k's, a 10k, and the grand old 10 mile race that brings people in from all over the world :D Why is this such a big deal? Because 4 months ago, I could barely jog a mile. I'm now doing at least 2.5 miles on the treadmill (3.5 on longer days), and that's only half my workout. I'm excited to really start training for those races!
  • SuperSteph81
    SuperSteph81 Posts: 29 Member
    not indulging in the pizza the guys in my office bought for lunch today. man, that took every ounce of willpower!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    I did a "body weight matrix" (New Rules of Lifting for Women) -- 24 squats, 24 lunges, 24 jump lunges & 24 jump squats -- in under 5 minutes! :happy:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    didnt have 1 drop on the ring of the toilet this morning during my wake up pee
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Fitting a 290 calories peanut butter chip chocolate cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes into my cals AND macros. WINNER!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    I was standing at a meeting today and looked down to notice I could see my leg muscles through my jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!