chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Do I have enough time before this boat trip to get to Dawn's level?

Who were you asking about dinner? Because did you know that I just had an awesome steak?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    dinner was good...Did I tell you that I am a frickin good cook? I started cooking at age 9. Did I tell you I made my mother cry when I was 9 years old because I asked her to show me how to make her (italian)sauce? I have 3 older brothers and sisters and she thought her recipe was going to die b/c I am the only cook.
  • bigphatcat
    what kind of steak? in an un-aged steak Cut is the most important element followed by seasoning and chef
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did somebody say steak? Mmmmm

That's awesome Pirate, does your wife realize how lucky she is?
  • love ur ink!!
  • katamus
    I didn't pick the steak. Some top sirloin something or other? Can you believe that I actually made the seasoning and it was epic? I didn't cook it though... Anyone want to teach me how to be a better grill master?
  • bigphatcat
    Did somebody say steak? Mmmmm

That's awesome Pirate, does your wife realize how lucky she is?

if you ever met wifey don't you know that you would think I am the lucky one?
  • DawnVanSlim
    love ur ink!!

Did you really choose chocolate covered zombie elves as your very first post in the forums? Do you know how cool that makes you?
  • katamus
    Dawn, do you know how much I love you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should we make out?:smooched:
  • bigphatcat
    I didn't pick the steak. Some top sirloin something or other? Can you believe that I actually made the seasoning and it was epic? I didn't cook it though... Anyone want to teach me how to be a better grill master?

can I tell you that grilling and conventional cooking require different skills? the most important thaing in grilling ANY FOOD is getting comfortable with your grill....i.e. knowing where the hot spots are. How did you season it. did you make a custom rub?
  • bigphatcat

Can I PLEASE watch?
  • katamus

Do you really have to ask? :heart:
  • katamus

can I tell you that grilling and conventional cooking require different skills? the most important thaing in grilling ANY FOOD is getting comfortable with your grill....i.e. knowing where the hot spots are. How did you season it. did you make a custom rub?

Did I mention I am a master of the oven? Can I also say that fire + me = bad time?

Does garlic, cumin, thyme, oregano, salt & pepper sound good to you?
  • DawnVanSlim

Can you please tell me in detail about your custom rub, better yet can you whisper the details in my ear?
  • bigphatcat
    did you not read the previous post about her rub? sounds good to me
  • katamus
    Does that mean my rub is better than your rub?

Dawn, would you like to try both of our rubs?
  • bigphatcat
    do you know that the two of you (Dawn and Kat) talking to each other that way is making my laptop tilt forward?
  • bigphatcat
    Does that mean my rub is better than your rub?

Dawn, would you like to try both of our rubs?

will you rub my shoulders if I rub yours?
  • katamus
    Should we be talking about this privately?

You aren't complaining, are you? Just informing? :P