what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today I ran faster and for longer than I ever have.... there for burning cals faster in a shorter work out!!!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    thew away left over cupcakes
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Finally got my 10 cups of water for the day!:drinker:
  • suckerlove
    Options
    My pajama pants fell off me while walking around the house
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Instead of just working out at home like normal, I actually went to the gym for the first time ever.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I completed my workout, and well on the way to meeting my calorie goal. Super happy. :)
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Said no to gravy and bread
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Today I dragged my happy *kitten* to the gym kicking and screaming the whole way. I had the worst workout I've had so far, and had to reduce what I usually do, I felt so tired and beat up and sore, but I still got through it and did SOMETHING.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I wanted to skip walking because it was so humid out and I had a late meeting at work, but I called a friend and we walked for almost an hour!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I complete JM30DS L1D1 then walked on the elliptical for 30 mins. I hadn't worked out since Friday...dang holiday
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My pajama pants fell off me while walking around the house

hah, this has recently started happening to me! Feels great, doesn't it??
  • SLE0803
    SLE0803 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to work out. I mean I really really really did NOT want to work out. BUT...I did anyway. I did JM 30DS. I like that it is short for days like today.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I haven't been on here or followed my MFP plan for a long time. Today, I logged in, went for a walk/run, with some wall pushouts and stayed under my calorie goal!!! YAY!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    3 FULL ROPE CLIMBS!!!
  • Yoshima
    Options
    Felt lazy & tired all day, but got myself up and went for a bike ride after dinner.
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I parked on the roof of the parking garage at work and took the stairs
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    woke up too late to run in the morming, had a great run in the rain after work...

- - -

woo!
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Even though I was tired from school, I pushed myself to exercise anyway.
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Being under my calorie goal today. It has been almost 2 1/2 weeks since I have logged (vacation followed by work travel, followed by not feeling like bothering over the long weekend). I am glad to be back and doing my body good.
  • katrinadurham
    katrinadurham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not eating my kids' leftovers after they were done at dinner! And, also sitting next to my husband with a low-calorie fruit pop while he ate Rocky Road right out of the carton. :) Hopefully he will hop on this wagon someday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!