How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    3-5 liters a day, I refill a one liter bottle all day then drink unsweetned tea at night
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I drink between 3 and 5 quarts everyday
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't know probably around 100 oz. Some days less than that if I forget... I drink almost 60oz of water just at the gym lol! I have a blender bottle thing that I bring with me and it's 20 oz... I fill it up a few times.
  • cnb4845
    Options
    about 8 to 10 8 oz. cups, but to be honest, I take a medicine that makes me thirsty as one of the side effects and without that, I probably wouldn't drink that much
  • shadoewz
    Options
    I have a 32 ounce glass bottle that I fill up and drink 4 - 6 times a day,.....so....16 to 24 cups of water. I used to be one of those people that avoided water like a rabid cat, but once I forced myself to drink and reawakened my thirst center it's easy to drink that much now.
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    I use to drink very little and would drink one Vitamin Water and orange juice and think that was okay. I slowly started drinking water with lemon in it and got used to the flavor. Now I keep a drink cup on my desk all day at work and drink about 6-8 glasses a day.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    100 ounces today!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    a grip.. LOL about 70 oz or more.. depends.. but always over 64oz.. im the water bottle queen!
    have em filled and in freezer/fridge ready to go cold at any time esp good after exercise and 'gym ready' too
    work at a desk.. and drink it all day.. i grab a 24oz water bottle when i wake up ..have it right next to me w/my coffee at my desk..
    ALWAYS have one with me before i go in the car..
    today so far.. JUST with working all day. (no exercise yet.. well light walk b4 work) and today is 1st day of my TOM.. so kinda blah.. ive already had one 24oz bottle filled and a 8oz and almost done now with 16oz.. LOL
    (i usually drink JUST water/coffee, and very very rarely a light juice and a soda (regular not diet) like ONCE a wk... w/a meal
  • hadley1998
    hadley1998 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hate water!! However I do force myself to drink at least 3-4 cups per day and about 2 diet cokes a day(not good!!) However, I have found that if I mix my water with sugar free instant cool-aid or crystal light, it goes down easier.:smile:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    How much water do you drink per/day. Be honest. I know i would LIKE to drink alot more than what I do.

I drank 3 gallons one time and felt like crap for a week..so don't over do it! Also, remember the more water you drink (over do it) the water weight you gain!

While you are correct in general that you can gain water weight and that you don't want to overdue water (like anything else) it depends on what you are doing. Try riding in 110 degree heat for 10 plus hours and not drink a ton and see what happens.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i took the 64 0z challenge, I drank 20 oz with the three meals. Without conscious effort propably only drink 20 oz.:blushing:
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My cup I take to work and use at home holds 3 cups of water...In a general day I drink 6-10 depending if I drink milk or juice during that day. I love water and always have some with me. Today I have drank about 9 cups so far.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I drink about one or two glasses a day. Seriously! But I also drink a LOT of unsweetened tea, coconut milk, fruit, and other stuff with water in them. The tea is actually not dehydrating at all, but alcohol is, so it can't be counted as water intake.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    64-128oz a day & I don't drink soda/pop & have eliminated most juice. When I first kicked pop I found Nestle's flavored water most helpful.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I drink a BOATLOAD. I have this bottle that's probably 20oz that I carry around everywhere. Drink 5+ easy. Constantly running to the bathroom :P haha
  • superkel317
    Options
    Some days I only drink 1 or 2 glasses, but other days I drink 10 glasses or more. Just depends on the day.
  • Dave_Burrell
    Dave_Burrell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Currently around 3 litres a day.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    2-3 litres
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    96-128 oz
  • moviemaker73
    Options
    I'm at 8 glasses a day but working on hitting 16!