Once I got dumped for

Options
llaurenmarie
llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
being really awesome, but he realized he wasn't physically attracted to me. O.o

Dumbest dumps? (Been done to you or you've thought of >:) yes, that's evil of me but I know you've all got some evil in ya.

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Not being psychic. I was supposed to know if/when he would show up at my house without calling first - could be anytime between 8pm and 2am - AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's not really a reason I got dumped... but the stupidest thing ever said to me while getting dumped:

"Well. My friend told me, you can't find the right one when you're with the wrong one" *DEATH GLARE!!!!* "Uhhh...I mean I'm the wrong one! You need to find the right guy!!"

"You have 3 seconds to exit my property."
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for a girl that had a glass eye, not too bad but she was a class A ***** too! I once dumped a fella because he had really soft hands- gross,womanly soft hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking if them!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    my dry cleaning lady set me up on a blind date.
    he was nice... not bad looking.
    but i never wanted to go out on a second date because he walked like a duck.
    true story.

now, before you think im shallow... please note, i married a man whom my sister refers to as "Mr. Potato Head"... his nickname was Bart , but everyone agreed looked just like Homer. marrying a Homer Simpson lookalike is far from shallow.... but i loved that guy.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Not being psychic. I was supposed to know if/when he would show up at my house without calling first - could be anytime between 8pm and 2am - AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.
    Haha that'd be an insta-dump. Need privacy.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:
    WHAT.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.

while youre in there, Sweet Cheeks, make me one too... on Sourdough with tomato.
    please and thank you.
    =)
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I once got dumped for a girl that had a glass eye, not too bad but she was a class A ***** too! I once dumped a fella because he had really soft hands- gross,womanly soft hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking if them!
    I got cheated on for a 6foot girl with a shaved multi-colored head.. Soft hands freak me out too. As well as untrimmed fingernails.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

while youre in there, Sweet Cheeks, make me one too... on Sourdough with tomato.
    please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Once I got dumped for my best friend... because she had bigger boobs :cry:

BUT even though she's no longer my best friend and still has bigger boobs.... she also has a bigger *kitten* :laugh:

I WIN!

I should add that this was all at age 14, I started dating my now husband when I was 15.
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Oh my god :laugh: Epic!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i was told i was too nice and sweet.

obviously, she was cheating on me.
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    For being too distant and cold, after a several year relationship. That's a funny one, isn't it?! ISN'T IT AMANDA?!

...Her name wasn't Amanda, and that's the only dumping story I have. Apologies.
  • Brianna72994
    Options

please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3

Or four.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    For being too distant and cold, after a several year relationship. That's a funny one, isn't it?! ISN'T IT AMANDA?!

...Her name wasn't Amanda, and that's the only dumping story I have. Apologies.
    I laughed
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    i was told i was too nice and sweet.

obviously, she was cheating on me.
    Obv.

No, I'm kidding. OBVIOUSLY she has no appreciation department.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Once I got dumped for my best friend... because she had bigger boobs :cry:

BUT even though she's no longer my best friend and still has bigger boobs.... she also has a bigger *kitten* :laugh:

I WIN!

I should add that this was all at age 14, I started dating my now husband when I was 15.
    I'd seriously kill for a bigger *kitten*
  • dlashawn5
    dlashawn5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BWHAAAAAAAAAA!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for...um...I have usually been the one who broke off the relationships...the one time I got dumped was because "his Mom wasn't cool with our relationship"