Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Because I was "too experienced" - with him! He wanted somebody innocent.
  • JLonsway
    Options
    I met a middle-school science teacher through a dating website. Seemed like a nice guy, we dated for 6 weeks. Guess he decided I wasn't the right one, as he left me a note on my doorstep, blocked my calls and emails. Whatever!

happy to say I did meet the right guy who accepts me as I am and we are getting married soon ;)
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    For being too distant and cold, after a several year relationship. That's a funny one, isn't it?! ISN'T IT AMANDA?!

...Her name wasn't Amanda, and that's the only dumping story I have. Apologies.

Haaaaa....too funny !
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

Is the burning in hell a reference to the STD he. Gave you?
    laughed.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Not crying when he 'pretended' to dump me. Confused? I was.

Guy: So I think this is it, we should go on a break, or break up.
    Me:"Oh, well, ok.

The Next Day

Guy calls me: I think we should break up.
    Me: I thought you did that yesterday?!
    Guy: That was a test, you didn't seem that upset about it so I decided it's for real now.
    Me: Oh. Wait what?!

jejejjejeejejejejjeje
  • kacdragon
    kacdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    being "great wife material"... Actually, I got dumped three times for the same reason and twice by the same guy (okay... that was my fault)! BUT the upside of this story is that they were right. My dear husband and I just celebrated our 35th anniversary! :love: So they must have been right:blushing: I was great wife material!!! LOL

We have had a great time getting through life together (all the good :flowerforyou: , bad :devil: and ugly:cry: ), raised our kids, other people's kids and now have 8 grandkids to spend time with! My man is getting ready to take me on another cruise and to WDW for Valentines ! Just hoping for another 35!!! The last laugh is mine!:laugh:
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    my dry cleaning lady set me up on a blind date.
    he was nice... not bad looking.
    but i never wanted to go out on a second date because he walked like a duck.
    true story.

now, before you think im shallow... please note, i married a man whom my sister refers to as "Mr. Potato Head"... his nickname was Bart , but everyone agreed looked just like Homer. marrying a Homer Simpson lookalike is far from shallow.... but i loved that guy.
    AWWWW
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Every guy I've ever dated I dumped because I was bored.

I know.

Lame.

But in my defense I dump em as soon as I realize they aren't going to get any more interesting.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I met a middle-school science teacher through a dating website. Seemed like a nice guy, we dated for 6 weeks. Guess he decided I wasn't the right one, as he left me a note on my doorstep, blocked my calls and emails. Whatever!

happy to say I did meet the right guy who accepts me as I am and we are getting married soon ;)

Science teacher - O points
    You - 100 points
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    People that have never been dumped, good for you but if you don't have any input.. don't put it in.
    I don't like being told what to do.

Therefore, even though I've never been dumped, and I have nothing to add, I'm still commenting.

Try and stop me.

Seriously. I don't like being told what to do either. It's probably why I have never been dumped, I am aware enough to make the call myself before letting that bomb drop on me.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I dumped my finace when I realized I couldn't stand him when he was sober.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

Science teacher - O points
    You - 100 points
    Science teachers are pretty much required to be awesome, or they fail.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I dumped a girl who was awesome in every way but that I just wasn't in love with. I met the love of my life a week later.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I once had to dump a girl because she was a horrible kisser. It was like kissing a dental patient. . mouth wide open the whole time! I tried to figure it out, but there's just no enjoyable way to kiss like that!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Guy I'm dating randomly moves cross country, and I don't hear from him for months.

He comes back as suddenly as he left, and is confused as to why I think we have broken up. Apparently he thought we were still dating, and was furious that I didn't "wait for him"

The eff is wrong with some people.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    People that have never been dumped, good for you but if you don't have any input.. don't put it in.
    I don't like being told what to do.

Therefore, even though I've never been dumped, and I have nothing to add, I'm still commenting.

Try and stop me.

Seriously. I don't like being told what to do either. It's probably why I have never been dumped, I am aware enough to make the call myself before letting that bomb drop on me.
    Lighten upppp ladies, I'm not telling anyone what to do. Simply just wanted to say "if you don't have any input, don't put it in" lawlawlawl has a laugh.
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I got dumped by a quiet girl from my class in college...by text...when I didn't even know we were supposed to be going out together & I hadn't even seen her in about a month...while I was on a date with someone else at the time. :huh:
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I once had to dump a girl because she was a horrible kisser. It was like kissing a dental patient. . mouth wide open the whole time! I tried to figure it out, but there's just no enjoyable way to kiss like that!
    Shoulda started kissing her with something else! Zing!

.....I need to be removed from this planet
  • CressidaJL
    CressidaJL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    .... being fatter than I looked in a photograph.

Apparently I was a really nice girl, but he 'preferred his women petite'. This, after a month of real-time relationship! To his credit, he did generously offer that if I lost weight he'd be happy to date me again...

Needless to say I didn't take him up on it.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.

while youre in there, Sweet Cheeks, make me one too... on Sourdough with tomato.
    please and thank you.
    =)
    Make 3

Or four.

you might as well just make an entire platter of them. Everyone in this forum will be at your house in 20. chop chop!