You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You "accidently" gain a pound, and REFUSE to log your weight again until you have lost the 1 pound, + part of another.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal If you KNOW that this is NOT the way to get those 6 pack abs!

wr1amw.jpg
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if you've ever eaten food directly from a measuring cup!

What's wrong with this?? I do it all the time.... No sense in getting two dishes dirty. :noway:

Love this. True confession, I use the measuring cup as a serving spoon for the whole family. Like you said, no sense getting an extra dish (or utensil) dirty!
  • mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When you wake up from a nightmare in which you're in a panic because you MUST log in your calories but you can't recall what you've eaten for the past week.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You "accidently" gain a pound, and REFUSE to log your weight again until you have lost the 1 pound, + part of another.

Oh yeah!!

I haven't logged my weight since November 4 because of this.

I'm a terrible person. :sad:
  • jessiekanga
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

I didn't know that either. I love keystrokes but I don't know any of the F# keys. woo! :)

Its official! I am now a fitness pal. Thanks for sharing the F5 button. You guys ROCK! :)

Don't forget the windows+L combination keys to make your screen immediately dark if someone walks in on you at work and you're reading MFP. Now of course I've NEVER had that happen, but just in case some of you need a trick or two:wink:
  • laurap373
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

hahahahaha YES!
  • jessiekanga
    Options
    If you already wrote a blog titled, your addited to MFP when... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mandy0688/view/you-know-when-your-addicted-to-mfp-when-443194

ROFLMAO!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You husband or kids will log for you while you are measuring and weighing your food, or when hubby packs my lunch he puts measurements on a sticky note :wink:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You have ever accidentally bleached your arm hair trying to clean the blood out of your backseat after killing a hooker.

Am I right?

Wait, what site is this?

peroxide for the stain. bleach for the DNA
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You husband or kids will log for you while you are measuring and weighing your food, or when hubby packs my lunch he puts measurements on a sticky note :wink:

Oh, he's a keeper! :heart: What a gem!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    You take a package of crystal light to the bar with you to mix with the lowest calorie vodka you can find because if you are going to drink your calories, you want the calories in the alcohol and not in the juice.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

I didn't know that either. I love keystrokes but I don't know any of the F# keys. woo! :)

Its official! I am now a fitness pal. Thanks for sharing the F5 button. You guys ROCK! :)

Don't forget the windows+L combination keys to make your screen immediately dark if someone walks in on you at work and you're reading MFP. Now of course I've NEVER had that happen, but just in case some of you need a trick or two:wink:

Even better just use windows+d and it minimizes everything and just shows your desktop without locking you out
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Also when you walk out your door to find that one of the lovely neighbors in your apartment complex has left a basket of christmas goodies at your doorstep. You open the package to find FUDGE, oh FUDGE! So you eat a tiny sliver off of the corner of one of the pieces and then think seriously about finding your neighbor so you can ask her all the ingredients so you can log your sliver of fudge accurately. (Yes, this happened to me just today.)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I just came on to the thread to tell the OP he has the awesomest user name ever. I am still laughing. Thank you.
  • afadingmind
    Options
    If you dropped some of your cooked product on the floor so you toss the rest and start cooking a new (whatever) just to know you can log the correct amount...
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    If you dropped some of your cooked product on the floor so you toss the rest and start cooking a new (whatever) just to know you can log the correct amount...
    ... and if you prelogged it already ... ?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    ... you ache to correct the spelling mistakes - your and loose(r) etc. - but you just know you'll get jumped on if you do.
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just came on to the thread to tell the OP he has the awesomest user name ever. I am still laughing. Thank you.

Thanks!

And you might be a fitness pal if you have ever been accused of being 'hangry'!
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    You spend more time logging food than you do eating it.