Show me ur heavy lifting results please!

Options

Replies

• NewYary
    NewYary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • budru21
    budru21 Posts: 127
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151138241720770&set=a.10150921999250770.406569.500695769&type=3&theater

Six months from the first to second pic. 2 months from the second to the third. :-) Lift hard, heavy and wih heart...repeat!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    progress.jpg

2012: Jan 6 (5 1/2 months after baby), Feb 6 (6 1/2 months after baby), June 16 (11 months after baby).

WOW WOW WOW You are one hot mama! Gorgeous definition!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I need to start lifting. I just don't know where to start :/

I have NROLFW .. somewhere.
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    I need to start lifting. I just don't know where to start :/

I have NROLFW .. somewhere.

http://bloging.lifeplusfitness.com/index.php/bikini-body-8-week-program/

i think someone posted that routine on this site and it looks like a great place to start if you haven't lifted before.
  • Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

sssssss squats squats squats!

EDIT: This was a 1 year span

Whoa. Do not take offense but your *kitten* is amazing! Squats have done ya good...I have been trying and trying to get mine to lift and its being so stubborn!
    agreed. that is one amazing bum. i want one of those too!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I hope I can achieve such great results. Good job everyone!
  • jnr2012
    jnr2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • justjen0117
    Options

Agreed! I started with New Rules and found it to be boring and a bit overcomplicated as you go on. Switched to Strong Lifts, much more streamlined and to the point!

Is there a web site for Strong lifts?

Yes there is, of course they want you to buy stuff! I have learned some things there but have learned more from the group on here. Stronglifts 5x5 for Women.

NROL4W is a great read, don't get me wrong. I first got into lifting by reading The Female Body Breakthrough by Rachel Cosgrove (her husband is a co-author of NROL4W, which honestly is a bit of a re-hash of her book written a couple years before NROL4W) anyway all are great reads and you will learn a lot! Where I got bored with NR and FBB are later on in the programs, it started taking too much time to complete and a few moves that felt a bit more like gymnastics, imo. lol SL is very to the point and hits all the necessary movements! Good luck!

Stronglifts has a website (google it, you'll find it). If you give your email address, Mehdi will send you a free document to read which explains Stronglifts as well as a tracking sheet (this is extremely helpful). The only time he charges is if you want to get into his forums.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump bump!
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • elhabanero18
    elhabanero18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Before:
    2011-09-19120400.jpg
    After:
    20121205_205646.jpg

Work in progress
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mekdjiCdDO1qffloyo1_r1_500.jpg

You look great!! :)
  • wbruni14
    wbruni14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    very inspiring stories! keep em coming ... congrats to all that have posted their pics
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    progress.jpg

2012: Jan 6 (5 1/2 months after baby), Feb 6 (6 1/2 months after baby), June 16 (11 months after baby).

HOLY CRAP! HOW OFTEN DID YOU LIFT?? you look amazinng!!
    Thanks. I did Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (with 5 & 8 lb weights) to get the first result. Then I did P90X to get to the 2nd result. *I also play Roller Derby*
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    progress.jpg

You look great. Did you do any cardio, or just lift?

Cardio is just as important in my eyes. I did Ripped in 30 (5&8 lb weights) and P90X. Also play roller derby.
  • chickfromsc
    Options
    Bwahahahaa!!!
    ^ how YOU doin?

God, please let that have been directed at Rae.

I have had great results from weight lifting...But after prior CRAZY fr from posting pics...I am not gonna fall victim! Let me just say. Weights are a woman's best friend! After a couple of months off...my body is begging me to get back at it!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

sssssss squats squats squats!

EDIT: This was a 1 year span

Whoa. Do not take offense but your *kitten* is amazing! Squats have done ya good...I have been trying and trying to get mine to lift and its being so stubborn!
    agreed. that is one amazing bum. i want one of those too!

Thanks! I should clarify that this was not just squats alone =) There were dead lifts, half dead lifts, curtsy lunges, box jumps, and a TON of ballet conditioning. Lots of kettlebell swings too. I love those.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!