how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think I gained about 5lbs. Gotta love the socializing, family outing, people at jobs GIVING YOU gifts of chocolate, cookies, and all sorts of sweets. Bleh, oh well though. I just gotta get over it and move on.
  • rodeogal1985
    Options
    I had gained 2 also! But after getting back on track this week, and upping my water intake, those two are thankfully, gone!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I lost about a pound but I didn't take a day off from eating healthy just because its a holiday. I'll always feel that its not a good excuse because you can have a holiday and still eat good, healthy food...or even treats in moderation.I also continued to work out.
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I ate boxes of choccies
    crisps
    coke
    drank booze
    only excercise was moving fire wood and lots and lots of sex...

I maintained :) Marvellous :)
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've gained 1 lbs! Which is awesome despite eating way too much! I did work out christmas eve though, so that helped!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    2 pounds for me. I am working on it. Tommorow if the kids cookies are not gone they are going in the garbage. It is hard for me to see them in the kitchen.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I gained about 7 pounds back over the last month, but I have been working out like a fiend (and eating a lot). I am going to cut back on my calories and lighten the exercise a bit after New Years and that should help me lose the weight and (hopefully) show off the work out results. Unfortunately I cannot lift/workout heavy and lose because I hold on to water AND get REALLY hungry. I have to kind of go back and forth to get to where I want to be. It's a heck of a lot easier for me to workout and eat more than eat less and lighten up the workload necessary for me to maintain or lose . Oh well...
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    0, I didn't stop with it just because it was Christmas
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    I've lost 2 lbs. I didn't enjoy any yummy Christmas goodies.
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    About 3 pounds which I am confident I will lose fairly quickly once I'm strict again. Plus, might be some water weight.
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Did ok for Dec. had a six lb. loss so taking that and running with it. First for me in 30 years.
  • cheekychicken69
    cheekychicken69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    8lbs in total, but I havent watched anything since our Christmas party on 14th, so thats two weeks of shameful pigging out... I have enjoyed every second!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I only gained 2 lbs over the Christmas Holiday.
  • compumomma
    compumomma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose but at least I didn't gain. I have also been working out at home since my gym is near my work which is an hour away. I haven't been doing the strength training that I usually do
  • schumann12
    Options
    I gained about 5lbs +/- 2 :( I just gave away the last of my chocolate! So I am ready to rock!!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Monday. I'm hoping to be the same as I was last Monday... fingers crossed!

Same here.
  • cheekychicken69
    cheekychicken69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    8 for me ladies so dont despair ;)
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds. I ate whatever I wanted but within portions. I was too afraid to go overboard with me getting over the flu and all.

Correction, I don't weigh in until Monday. My last weigh in was this past Monday, which was Christmas Eve, so I will know this coming Monday on New Year's Eve.
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    1 lb :D depsite the fact that i was over one week b4 christmas! till christmas day :D yay!
  • Gained 10 lbs. exactly.... :( I need major encouragment!!