Join me in a round of P90X beginning 4/26/10

Options

Replies

• robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have been under some extra stress this last week so my workouts have not happned. My eating also took a dive... This just means that I have to do week 3 over again.
    Finished legs and back this morning. I road my bike into work, I am hopping my legs still work when I have to make it home:huh:

Hope everyones workouts are going well.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper done for me today. Tomorrow is Yoga and yes I am going to try it again lol I did a little research yesterday because I have been so out of sorts lately and decided to try having a glass of chocolate milk after my workouts. Was not so sure about it this morning because I was feeling sick after working out but drank it anyways and I feel so much better. Not dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. Maybe this chocolate milk thing really does work lol

robynrae_1 Yikes! And tomorrow you have Kenpo?! Am I right? Your poor legs lol

Hope everyone has an awesome workout today :)
  • ilovehkn
    ilovehkn Posts: 57
    Options
    Tonight is my least favorite Kenpo, but I am going to throw on some music and just do it!! I am sore from push ups last night, with Core Syn. Perhaps it will be a nice change from Cardio X.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do Core Synergistics for the first time in almost a year. I always liked that one. We'll find out shortly if I still do!
  • annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Just finished Core. I haven't been able to force myself to do the bonus round yet during this workout and have decided that starting next week I will. I probably could have today, since I still feel like I have some energy left but I still want to run later so didn't.

mommyhof3: Chocolate milk after a workout? Is it supposed to mimic a recovery drink? I may have to do some research of my own...:smile:

Great workouts today everyone!!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Ahh, that was awesome! Now I remember why I liked Core Syn so much. It's really a great, well-rounded workout. I'm glad I get to do it again this week!

Annalisa, lowfat chocolate milk is a great substitute for the recovery drink!

Lunchtime, and I am hungry!
  • mommyhof3
    Options

And cheaper than protein powders (if you can keep your kids and husband out of it lol)

Yes it really helped me. I was a nonbeliever but had to do something because I was really feeling drained. It worked well. I am impressed :smile:
  • PJilly
    Options

And cheaper than protein powders (if you can keep your kids and husband out of it lol)
    Ain't THAT the truth? :laugh:
  • MegKacz
    MegKacz Posts: 57
    Options
    Yoga today. A first for me, I did the wheel for the whole time! Normally I just do the wheel for a little bit then go down to bridge. But not today!
  • annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I'm gonna have to get to the store then. I haven't had any chocolate in a couple months so this will be a great treat!
  • ilovehkn
    Options
    So even though I said I had Kenpo last night, it was actually Yoga. I looked at my calendar wrong. I am actually sore from the yoga today. I tried to pay attention to my breathing, and focused on doing the moves correctly and I think it made a difference. Happy hump day p90xers!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Yoga today. A first for me, I did the wheel for the whole time! Normally I just do the wheel for a little bit then go down to bridge. But not today!
    I am impressed! I don't think I'll ever do wheel for more than just a little bit. It's hard for me to have my neck in that position. I had a couple of discs removed and the vertebrae fused together back in '01.
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Did Yoga today and pushed through as much as I could. I genuinely hate Yoga but I do it because you guys say I have to lol Tomorrow is Legs & Back then Kenpo. I love P90x :smile:
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am still recovering from my surgery yesterday (tubal ligation). I am pretty sore and will probably take until Friday to heal up. I am glad I scheduled this during recovery week!
  • PJilly
    Options
    You take however much time you need, cynthials. I bet you'll be raring to go by Friday!

mommyhof3, I used to hate the Yoga too, but for some weird reason, I like it now. Just a glutton for punishment, I guess! :tongue:
  • ilovehkn
    Options
    Phase 2 starts today!!! Super excited!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Phase 2 starts today!!! Super excited!!
    I can't believe how fast this is going! I'll be starting Phase 2 Monday. Does anybody else feel like this is going faster than you expected? I'm feeling a little pressure to have more impressive results here pretty soon. :tongue:
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Legs & Back and Ab ripper today! Kenpo tomorrow which completes week 6 for me and halfway done :)
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little pressure to have more impressive results here pretty soon. :tongue:

The "magic" happens in phase 3, you'll see. :flowerforyou:
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    I'm feeling a little pressure to have more impressive results here pretty soon. :tongue:

The "magic" happens in phase 3, you'll see. :flowerforyou:

You mean it gets better? Oh I am so excited to see what I am at the end of 90 days.