What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• gregre04
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?
    I freakin love that!!
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    a massage.... a professional massage.

This :love:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    someone to fold the D@#% laundry!
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    unforgettable great sex :love: :blushing:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    New pjs and my man to make an effort in being romantic all night x
  • Yetibite
    Yetibite Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want my Husband back. :cry:
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    First, best idea ever was to do something, anything, the day before the holiday. No one else is out. It's like a ghost town walking around the mall the day before. Therefore, whatever you do you... no waiting.

I asked for dinner anywhere without drive through and indoor tables.... So we'll probably eat a pizza or burger (just not at McD's) and go back home for a movie cuddling at home. If he does more, great. If not, no biggie. I just want time with my hubby.

Note: I had to specify no drive through because the hubby is forever telling me he can be romantic and McD's & Burger King and I keep telling him watching cars at the drive through is not romantic. Then again... picking up something and taking it elsewhere for a picnic I can get on board with when it's warmer out.
  • columbae86
    Options
    Best thing ever is something that you put time into and that will give you both nice memories. What about organizing a sort of small treasure hunt with all of the most meaningful places you have together and place clues? The thing is you often have to ask people in shops to help you so that your clues don't get stolen... And at the end, there can be a small gift, like a single rose with a beautiful card in which you write a sweet and loving message in. If it takes too much time to organize, you can do that for any other random date and tell your partner than you need one extra week to prepare, but it will be worth it... ;-) Alternatively, if your partner is a fan of history, science or kittens, you can look for places in the city related to those themes.

My husband and I agreed to wait for 15th of February sales because there's no point in spending extra money for nothing... ;-) Anyway, the 15th is a Friday this year, which is better!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I personally love chocolate... a box of assorted chocolates and a bag of sweethearts... but we also go out to the same restaurant for Dinner every year, it's a tradition. So making a tradition is nice too.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    roses. chocolate. you can set up an appt for a massage or facial or to get a mani/pedi. cook her diner. make her something? (like a cute photo alblum?)
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Money
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    For you to make your own damn sandwich.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    sex and chocolate. Seriously......we ARE the stereotype. hahah!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    sex...and lots of it...oh wait, I want that every day...Valentine's meh...hallmark holiday...that being said, if my bf doesn' t make an attempt to tell me he <3 me, having never been through my "I don't give a crap about VD: attitude with me yet...then I'd be pissed..

but I'm complicated....:smokin:
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The acknowledgement that not all women are the same. Get her something SHE will like, not something other women want. Women don't just come out of cookie cutters, we're all different.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    okay even though I have weighed in on this a bunch, its almost two days away so no more mrs. nice guy time to get down to brass tacks. plus it's apparently TMI tuesday and since I am only one month into this MFP and haven't figured out the TMI game I am going to use this post to do it.

MONEY and lots of it.
    ALL ME sex. that means only for me and only about me for the whole day complete with cuddling and pizza and a coke at the end or during intermission.
    SPA DAY 'nuff said
    JEWELRY any kind just make sure it's in the cute little box
    PEACE AND QUIET for crying out loud
    A really good book and then get lost while I read it
    A new handbag with studs on the bottom and hardware galore
    A nice dinner out at a place I HAVE ALWAYS wanted to go, not you, ME!
    Chocolate that does not have any calories or fat and like a truckload of it covering anything from nuts to fruits to ganaches to cream fillings to marshmallows to caramel to men!

chocolate-man.jpg
    pd831940.jpg

oh and what the heck why not twins.
    sex-bomb-mnner-Chocolate-SEXY-MEN-men_large.jpgman-eating-chocolate-sexy-hot-35314147029.jpeg
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I told mine EXACTLY what I want. He would rather me tell him then guess wrong. And now I don't have to buy it for myself. :)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Spoil her rotten! I would have flowers delivered to her workplace AND make her a special dinner with wine and candles (send the kids off with friends) and even give her a gift certificate to go and enjoy herself at a spa where she'll be pampered (massage - nails - the works).

Basically, tell her you love her and she deserves the best so spoil her. She'll never forget it.

Option two - take her somewhere that's totally away from the house....a vacation retreat for the weekend. You can have a special dinner and then tell her about your "arrangements" for a romantic getaway. You can probably find somewhere with a special lovers suite.

Um, the only problem is that next year you'll have to figure a way to one up yourself. Grin.
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    your SOOOOUUUULLLL!!!!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    this.

P_500.jpg

A woman after my heart.
    As long as I get my gift on February 15th (SABJD), you'll get yours.