Join me in a round of P90X beginning 4/26/10

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little pressure to have more impressive results here pretty soon. :tongue:

The "magic" happens in phase 3, you'll see. :flowerforyou:

You mean it gets better? Oh I am so excited to see what I am at the end of 90 days.

You'll see what "muscle confusion" is once you hit week 10. Week 9 you'll go back to week 1 workouts and week 10 you'll go back to week 5 workouts....then they alternate back and forth. Your body will go through some pretty drastic changes and after week 10 you'll pretty much feel like your body has been sucker punched. It's awesome.
  • ilovehkn
    ilovehkn Posts: 57
    Options
    Phase 2 starts today!!! Super excited!!
    I can't believe how fast this is going! I'll be starting Phase 2 Monday. Does anybody else feel like this is going faster than you expected? I'm feeling a little pressure to have more impressive results here pretty soon. :tongue:

I put the same pressure on myself. It is going by very fast for me. However I think this first phase has been about getting into a routine and gaining some muscle. Now is when I really start to step it up and burn some fat!!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Just finished X Stretch. Ahhhhhh, that felt nice.
  • annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Since I spent all day studying yesterday and skipped Kenpo, I did it today instead of Stretch. I honestly don't like all the kicks (cause I suck at them!), but I love the workout!

PJilly: The time has really gone fast for me too! I have been teetering around the same weight, but I have lost inches and I can really see more definition in my arms and legs. I also look forward to more visible results though!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finally able to start working out again. Cardio X for me this morning!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Glad you're feeling up to working out again!

I'll be doing my second Core Syn of the week today. I really like that one.

Hope everybody has a great day today!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So glad you are feel better!

Kenpo X done this morning and week 6 is over :smile: Going camping this weekend and there is now a snowfall warning for our area :sad: Oh well, going to tough it out and see if we can overcome mother nature lol
  • ilovehkn
    Options
    Last nights shoulders arms and tris left me sore today. All I can say is Tri Side Rise OUCH!!! The dreaded Plyo tonight...
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Cardio for me today and a nice two mile jaunt before that! I do have to say that I'm not looking forward to Yoga tomorrow but will deal with it. :smile:
  • MegKacz
    MegKacz Posts: 57
    Options
    So, pretty sure I almost fell flat on my face trying to do one-arm pushups.
    Needless to say, I went to my knees (even that was sooooo hard. I think I did MAYBE 4).

Start of week 6 for me!
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Couldn't bring myself to do Yoga today. I did Cardio instead and topped it off with a run. Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!
  • cynthials
    Options
    Today was Yoga for me. I did the whole DVD. :smile: Some of the moves are getting easier, but I still can't come anywhere close to doing that reach-around move!! I am not sure if I am too overweight or too inflexible, LOL! This is the end of my Recovery week but since I had 3 days of rest Tues-Thurs due to my surgery, I think I am going to sub in a Kenpo workout tomorrow, then I will hit the ground running with Week 5 on Monday.

The Yoga is really starting to grow on me. :wink:

Oh and it looks like I am down around 4 pounds so far. I need to do measurements tomorrow morning.
  • MegKacz
    MegKacz Posts: 57
    Options
    Plyo....always a killer workout.

It's pretty hot and humid here in MN. I was DRENCHED after plyo. Laying on the cold tile floor right now....haha
  • cynthials
    Options
    Starting Week 5 here. All healed and recuperated from my surgery, unfortunately I took 4 days off last week. :embarassed: Kicked it off with a great Core Syn workout today. I had to stop and eat a little halfway through because I was starting to feel ill (I work out at 5am on an empty stomach). Not enough energy left today to try the bonus round but one of these weeks I would like to!
  • ilovehkn
    Options
    plyo was still difficult...i did it yesterday because i worked a double shift on saturday. tonight will be back and biceps!! have a good week!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    I just finished my first day of Phase 2 with Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and, of course, Ab Ripper X. What a fabulous workout that was! I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I missed Ab Ripper X.
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Just finished Core and actually made it through the bonus round as well. I was drenched after the workout since its really hot here and will hopefully be able to work out earlier in the day tomorrow.

Have a great day/workout everyone!!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day of Phase 2 with Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and, of course, Ab Ripper X. What a fabulous workout that was! I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I missed Ab Ripper X.

I missed my workout yesterday and today but this is the one I start with tomorrow The start of week 7 for me :smile:

PS: no more going away for the weekends. It throws me off completely. Stayed at my parents house and they do not eat very healthy :sad:
  • cynthials
    Options
    Just finished CardioX. Normally I work out at 5am but today just could not get up the energy so opted to sleep in until the baby woke up at 6:30.

Did my workout over her nap and am still feeling really drained. Not sure if I am getting sick or if I am dragging due to lack of sleep/nutrition. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more energized.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Make sure you're eating enough, cynthials. That can definitely make you drag if you're not.

mommyhof3, I get goofed up so easily when I'm away from home too. I'm such a home body anyway, so it's just another good excuse for me not to go anywhere!

annalisa85, good job getting through the bonus round yesterday! I hope you are able to get today's workout in early like you wanted.

I'll be doing Plyo here pretty soon. I think I need another hour to let breakfast digest before I go jumping around!