Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope it was a good week!

This week I'm down 1.2 to 134.7.

Camping was pretty good but wow, are the wood ticks out in full force. We actually ended up cutting our trip short because we were starting to find so many of them on our dog. Ewww, I don't handle stuff like that well!

Looks like our army is growing in leaps and bounds! Jenn, you're doing a great thing keeping everyone motivated! (If it wasn't for this group my little fall off the wagon would have lasted MUCH longer.) This week's challenge is a fantastic idea!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello!!! We have been having some beautiful weather the last few days and had the first BBQ of the year :smile: went kayaking yesterday for the first time this year too :happy: and I have lost another pound :laugh:

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................133 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................132 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds

Good Luck to the rest of the Army !!!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Im down 1 lb this week. Been super busy...headin to the gym now (its like 8:30pm here and I get up at 4:30)

Erin
    SW(3/1/10) 241
    LW(5/17/10) 215
    CW(5/24/10) 214
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the quick drive by. Try to stop later to catch up with everyone on their weight losses for the week.

Pretty good week. Lost 1.8 lbs...current weight 221.2.
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    healthyeater9 – Baby steps are where it’s at! Great job!
    fordbarth – Happy to see you post today! That’s awful about the ticks. Did you get them all off the dog? The army does feel like it is getting bigger with all the "hellos" and "is there room for one mores" but alas it is actually shrinking. . .almost all of the folks who say hello never return and several of our original recruits are MIA. That being said, we are still stronger than ever and will continue to push each other! I’m so happy that you like the challenge!
    barty – My goodness you’ve been a busy bee! Sounds like everything is going wonderful for you and you deserve you! I love BBQ! Congrats on the pound down! I think with the nicer weather we’re going to see some really great results from everyone!
    enromero – You are busy, make sure you don’t wear yourself out. You are doing so well!
    bowbee – Thanks for the drive by! Look at you go! 1.8 pounds down! Fantastic!
  • maur52een
    maur52een Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennmcpherson,

This is a great plan and I would like to join. Any chance?

Cheers,
    Maur52een
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well!! :flowerforyou:

I had Mon and Tues off of work this week, so I haven't been able to weigh myself. I could go in just to do it, but I never like to go into the hospital if I don't have to.
    So I will report first thing in the morning.
    It has been sooo beautiful here the past couple of days. Hope everyone else has been able to enjoy the beginning of summer!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    sorry i didnt weigh in and post yesterday...i worked 12 hours from 815 til 845 then went straight to bed because over the weekend, i worked 35 hours. i was BEAT...anyway....my weigh in is 135. :-) i believe thats one pound from last week.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Jenn!!! I love the idea of the new challenge. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I'm excited to do something fun and new. I WISH I could go to a movie by myself but that won't happen. Wes can't handle the loud noises and Kenny is working late :( Does standing up to a "bully" count? It's sad to be a grown woman and still be bullied by someone, but I've reached my breaking point! Anywho, I hope I have something positive and fun to report!!!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    maur52een – There’s a huge chance that you can join us! We weigh-in on Monday mornings and on Tuesday I post a chart with everyone’s progress. I give weekly challenges and we motivate and support each other!
    sweet148angel – Sounds good, well I will post the graph tomorrow morning then that way we’ll have your results on there as well. Can’t go into battle with out all of the troops now can we!
    aprilchampalmer – Holy, you need some you time pronto! it’s all good, as long as you get it in before the graph then you’ll be on it.
    melbhall – I thought it was a fun idea, I think I’m going to try and come up with fun challenges like that every week. Standing up to a bully? I don’t think I have the balls to do that, wow, good luck. Where do you know her from?

So, just a little change in plans this week, I’m going to post the graph tomorrow. On a personal note, I’m really trying hard to get to the down 20 pounds by Saturday so I’m going to be doing a weigh-in everyday this week. I know it’s bad to weigh yourself everyday and I use to do it and it wasn’t very constructive at all but for this I think I need to so that I can really push myself. That being said, I weighed myself this morning and I’m down 0.6 pounds! 2.6 pounds to go. I know it’s a huge chance but I’m really hoping I can do it.
  • metfanlisa
    metfanlisa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    On a personal note, I’m really trying hard to get to the down 20 pounds by Saturday so I’m going to be doing a weigh-in everyday this week. I know it’s bad to weigh yourself everyday and I use to do it and it wasn’t very constructive at all but for this I think I need to so that I can really push myself. That being said, I weighed myself this morning and I’m down 0.6 pounds! 2.6 pounds to go. I know it’s a huge chance but I’m really hoping I can do it.

Do you weigh yourself the same time every time? I think that makes a difference and I weigh myself everyday but just don't put too much emphasis on it. I know how fast it can change. Best of luck losing those last 2.6lbs! It's all about calories in, calories out so get out and rock out some calorie burns!

GOOD LUCK!!
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Jenn, way to go! You should be really proud of all of your hard work no matter what the scale says at the end of the month, you're doing great!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    arghhh, sorry so late, just back from long weekend away, keep the same weight for me please Jenn, did not weigh my self will do next week!
  • Setneuf
    Setneuf Posts: 4
    Options
    Starting this week challenge.. on my way to loose 2 pounds..
    last week i loose 4 so,
    im very happy

i got 23 more to go !!!

Good night to everyone
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay.
    CW 234.8
    Not much, but at least it is something
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    metfanlisa – I usually only weigh myself once a week but right now because I’m trying super hard to reach this goal I’ve been weighing myself daily. Yes I weigh myself at exactly the same time every day.
    fordbarth – Thanks so much and I will be, I just really want to reach this goal, haha. It’s the first goal that I’ve ever set with an actual date to it. I’m getting closer!
    blondie76 – Will do! Can’t wait for next week’s results!
    Setneuf – Good luck to you on your challenge.
    sweet148angel – Don’t be sorry, we’re a team!

It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! A day late but here is our progress chart! It looks great everyone!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    4642374762_8e70850a8c_o.jpg
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Chart looks good Jenn! Everyones been quite this week! How u guys doin?? Anyone have any fun plans for the upcoming holiday weekend? I know Im goin to a rock concert sat...hopefully I dont drink all my cal for the day but I prob will since I dont drink very often lol.

Since Monday I have lost 5 lbs BUT I have been sick with strep throat so I havent been able to eat until tonight, so Im not counting it cause Im sure I will gain a lil of it back actually being able to eat.

Erin
    SW (3/1/10) 241
    CW (5/24/10) 214...or...209..as of 2day :-)
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    No holiday this weekend in Canada but I am off to a wedding out of town without my girls so I'm pretty excited about that. The hubby is coming too which is nice because he always has to work weekends (he's a Chef) but he took a weekend off for the first time in 4 years.

You're doing so well! So close to that 199 mark!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Jenn, You found it! I love my Longhorn Orange :laugh: :love: :tongue:

Great graph, too.