How to flirt on MFP

Options

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Thats easy...I whip out my manhood. The ladies love it since I am hung like a humming Bird

:laugh:
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You're gonna learn today... Came here for the lessons ;-))
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?

1262588728948.jpg

damn - that's big!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    how about "don't flirt and focus on your fitness"

flirt with people in real life, not online.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5VU3L2AwUZq9_r43z-mUWRgkTrw-OpjFWI2zAuvwKGgKb7IMGPQ

Would pat head and tell his momma what he was tryin' to be up to.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Tell women that you're a nice guy and post pictures of your fat bearded face wearing a fedora. Being such a nice guy means you are always trampled on by sluts and *kitten* who ought to be shaving their legs. And they owe you sex.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Two words "Would Bang"

^^^^^^ this... hahahaha
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    In Soviet Russia, the MFP flirts on YOU!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

I'm actually surprised the there is no Sixpack Mchandsomeface.

It's the case of the missing BOBFOC - body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch...

The good old Barstool Surprise...

You got to watch those camera angles.

They will get you every time: http://cdn0.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Camera-angle-9.jpg

Camera angles are my best friend. IRL, I like to call my face The Bonercrusher
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Thats easy...I whip out my manhood. The ladies love it since I am hung like a humming Bird

:huh: : Oh bless you!

Hung like a Hummingbird... Big Laughs...! :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Tell women that you're a nice guy and post pictures of your fat bearded face wearing a fedora.

How dare you sir!

How very dare you!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    What is needed is an offline class in understanding how to know when someone is flirting with you or just engaging in polite conversation. I find that if I say hello to certain women, she will wave her wedding ring in my face and awkwardly start talking about her husband. I want to say "Don't flatter yourself lady, talking is considered good manners where I come from."

Well, you're very nice. Ummmm, my husband and I were just talking about this the other day, and ummmm, being married is really cool.

Did I mention I was married?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Have a bunch of pictures of you with your daughters in your profile. That way your female friends think you are harmless and would never creep or stalk or show up on their front porch with a turkey baster and a jar of vap-o-rub.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Tell women that you're a nice guy and post pictures of your fat bearded face wearing a fedora.

How dare you sir!

How very dare you!

:laugh: i like your fedora!
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Men, how about simply be a gentleman to the ladies? Truthfully, what ever happened to treating them with respect, dignity, and conducting yourself in a chivalrous manner? Just saying?

AMEN!
  • myofibril
    Options

Camera angles are my best friend. IRL, I like to call my face The Bonercrusher

Girl please.

Are you from Tennessee cos you're the only 10 I see around here...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I had to stop MFP Flirting...

pg3.jpeg

Every time I do... Bang... internet pregnant.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • myofibril
    Options

How dare you sir!

How very dare you!

:laugh: i like your fedora!

But not my fat bearded face?

It's an outrage!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Have a bunch of pictures of you with your daughters in your profile. That way your female friends think you are harmless and would never creep or stalk or show up on their front porch with a turkey baster and a jar of vap-o-rub.

THIS! THIS! THIS!

Can substitute dog for daughter!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options

Ooh. Vap-o-rub. Great stuff.