Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• Olive_Green
    Olive_Green Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs this week.

Trying not to get too discouraged as I started the 30 Day Shred in this past week (finished day 8 yesterday night). I know the scale might not be my best reflector of progress right now, trying to stay positive, but it is tough not to get a little bummed out.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements before starting. It's probably a little too early to update the pictures and measurements (I was thinking around day 15), so I will just have to look forward to that. I do feel stronger and a bit fitter though (first "real" push-ups yesterday!). I guess I will just have to focus on that for now.
  • kayfager
    kayfager Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am anxious to join this "weigh-in on Friday club". I will report my loss next week. It will be helpful for me to be accountable to this site!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I didn't report last week as I was taking a logging break, and I knew I was up. I went back up to 135 last week, but now I'm down to 130.4! Woo hoo!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm up .4 with TOM so that's not bad at all! :wink:
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds this week, Down 22.6 pounds since 1/16/13. Whoot Whoot, feeling pretty good today!!!
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Up 0.8 but lost 2 inches!
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    down .9 this morning.. for a total of 8 pounds this year! had a rough start at the beginning so it really is since Feb :)
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Down 2 here, which is shocking since I worked out 1.5 times this week, really feeling rundown so I just did my best to focus on nutrition. Total loss over the last 8 weeks is 24lbs, whee!

Did I mention Friday weigh in is the only thing that keeps me on track for the weekend!
  • faas001
    faas001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW 2/26/13: 281.5

Last 2 Fridays:
    3/1/13: 279
    3/8/13: 272.5

6.5 lb loss but essentially the first full week since starting to eat better again.
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who have posted so far this morning.. I'll be weighing later on this evening after I wake up but just wanted to check in and say hey and I'll be back! :bigsmile:
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Up .5 this week :(

Got my new BodyMedia Fit and hopefully will see the scale drop next week.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    SW 230 lbs 9.1.13 ( jan )
    CW 207 lbs

Lost 3 lb this week - 23 lb lost so far... memo to self 'keep it up cruise on 7th Apr'
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Happy Friday. Down 2 pounds this week. Have a good week everyone. Can't wait to see what everyone does next Friday!!
  • Gaohli
    Gaohli Posts: 3
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs this week.

Trying not to get too discouraged as I started the 30 Day Shred in this past week (finished day 8 yesterday night). I know the scale might not be my best reflector of progress right now, trying to stay positive, but it is tough not to get a little bummed out.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements before starting. It's probably a little too early to update the pictures and measurements (I was thinking around day 15), so I will just have to look forward to that. I do feel stronger and a bit fitter though (first "real" push-ups yesterday!). I guess I will just have to focus on that for now.

Don't get discouraged. I finished Day 30 of 30DS last night and lost only 3.8 lbs. I knew going in that a lot of people lost more in inches than weight so I'm not too disappointed with my total weight loss for the program. Going to measure myself tomorrow morning to see how much I lost in inches.

Friday weigh in: down 1 lb from last week. Almost back to where I was because I gained 1.2 last week.

Slowly getting there...
  • LouLou1355
    Options
    SW: 195
    CW: 175.5
    GW: 160

Weight loss this week: 2.5 lbs lost this week. Surprised, because I've been sick and didn't do any cardio this week.
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down 2 this week! Put in some hard work and it feels great when you can see the fruits of your labor!
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another pound! I've been steadily losing a pound (or a bit more) a week and I am thrilled!

Starting Date: January 10th, 2013
    Starting Weight: 165lbs

Current Date: March 8th, 2013
    Current Weight: 156 pounds

Down 9lbs so far!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Was nervous to weigh in today because I weighed in last week after 48 hours of the flu and was sure my number was artificially low due to inability to keep anything down... but... lost 1.4lbs this week! Up to 14.8 total so far, just 1.2lbs from my first goal!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Friday whoooo!!

Down 3 pounds this week after working by behind off...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!