share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I have not lost any weight in 18 days but I have lost an inch in my waist. And this was after increasing my calories. I can fit comfortably into a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over two years.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    climbed 20 flights of stairs on my 15 minute break at work.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Jeans I used to have to struggle to put on, now need a belt to stay up. :happy:
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    =D I love NSVs!

Mine was yesterday I realized my graduation ring wasn't on my finger (and I NEVER take my ring off). Got a little worried, but found it in the kitchen sink--NSV, dropped a ring size!

Also, I now am at only 40 pounds on the assisted pull-up machine! And I think I might go down to 35 for some of my reps next week. Eventually I'll be able to do them all on my own!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I ordered two things from the "normal girl" sizes at BR. The came yesterday and they BOTH FREAKIING FIT!!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135
    Options
    realized today my shoes are too big!!
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    =D I love NSVs!

Mine was yesterday I realized my graduation ring wasn't on my finger (and I NEVER take my ring off). Got a little worried, but found it in the kitchen sink--NSV, dropped a ring size!

Also, I now am at only 40 pounds on the assisted pull-up machine! And I think I might go down to 35 for some of my reps next week. Eventually I'll be able to do them all on my own!
    Heh, my wedding ring's fallen off a few times now.
  • oofdiblunk
    Options
    This morning I could actually wrap my towel around me without a 6 inch gap!
  • quiltngrandma45
    quiltngrandma45 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love reading about all the weight all you have been losing and this really helps me on my baddle of the buldge. I am 67 so I cann't do a lot of exercise so I walk when I can . So all keep up the good work and I will keep reading how you are doing. I have been on my journey only about 18 day and I have lost 1.4 lb so I know this works. Ya !!!!!!!!!!! for all us.
  • karenhray7
    karenhray7 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

That was mine yesterday!
    And the fact that I don't have to grease up my hands to get my wedding ring off and on anymore.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Had to buy another pair of size 8 pants today :)

Feeling sexy in my pencil skirt!

Down to 18.4% Body fat!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a belt because the pants I bought that were fitting would be falling down now. I've been having to go to smaller shirt sizes.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    1. When I started this on January 2nd I was only able to walk on the treadmill at 2.5miles per hour for 10 minutes before i got sob and chest pains. I now walk for 30 minutes at 3.0 miles per hour and could go longer if I wanted.

2. I'm down one dress size or lost 13 inches total
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I love NSVs!!!! It's so fun to read all these. You all ROCK!

I used to only wear black bottoms for the slenderizing effects. I am wearing cream-colored tights today and love the way my legs look, and tomorrow I am wearing my new bright teal jeans!
  • joshputt
    joshputt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As the father of a Brownie and a Daisy, the Girl Scout cookies this year were everywhere — in the kitchen, garage; I even lugged them to my office to sell to co-workers. And through all of it, I ate only 1 cookie (a Lemonade) and didn't have any cravings!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I lost 22lbs last year and managed to "squeeze" my butt into a UK 14 (US 10) jeans; I then had a family death, a family member who was really ill and Christmas all of which entailed drinking and eating **** loads and gaining 10lbs back! I haven't lost any weight in over a month but I managed to "squeeze" my butt back into my 14's again today! x
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options

this was me this morning! Also, my skin is glowing!
  • Scottish_Lass
    Options
    Today I put on a pair of jeans I havent been able to wear for nearly 4 years! Feeling fantastic!

I also have so much more energy now :)
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I actually have 3:

Had to buy new bras last week. Smaller size and smaller cup.

Down a pant size at my favorite store.

Co-worker asked if I was losing weight!!! (I'm not.)

I may never step on a scale again!!!!!!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I tried on two large size shirts (normally I am a XL) that have been hanging in my closet for over two years (one even has the tags still on it) and they fit!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!