Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• RFEndemann
    Options
    Friday weigh in is the way to go, at least for me, since I like to spoil myself with a few beers and a nice dinner over the weekend.
  • chankalian
    Options
    Finally after 60 days, I'm down 10 lbs.
    Happy Friday!
  • AngelineTheBaker
    AngelineTheBaker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Down to my driver's license weight! Woohoo!

Happy Friday!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As of today, I've lost 15 lbs!!!!!!! I'm now halfway to my goal!!!!!!
  • annieheinrichs
    Options
    Lost 1lb with a total of 10lbs lost!!!!!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs this week.

Trying not to get too discouraged as I started the 30 Day Shred in this past week (finished day 8 yesterday night). I know the scale might not be my best reflector of progress right now, trying to stay positive, but it is tough not to get a little bummed out.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements before starting. It's probably a little too early to update the pictures and measurements (I was thinking around day 15), so I will just have to look forward to that. I do feel stronger and a bit fitter though (first "real" push-ups yesterday!). I guess I will just have to focus on that for now.

I am on LV3 Day 6, in the entire month of February I lost 2 pounds of scale weight, 1.6 of it was today. But I lost 12 inches over all. So do NOT get discouraged. Keep after it, you'll get there. I am so glad I stuck with 30DS, even though that month of pretty much not losing anything was tough.
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.6, it is my biggest loss in a month. Since January 1, I have lost 10 lbs, but I have lost 12 inches overall.
  • amanda1266
    Options
    I lost 2.8 pounds this week.. I am so stinking happy!
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound since last Friday. Looking to be at my first short term goal next Friday.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 this week after only a 0.2 loss the week before.
  • stewarpa
    stewarpa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP but really like the way I can focus on other elements of my diet besides calorie. Had no idea I was eating so much sodium and sugar. I like the Friday Weighers idea and someone to hold me accountable. So here goes. My weight loss is 1.8 but I am sure most of that is water for now. Look forward to next Friday - have a great weekend!
  • jjenks3
    jjenks3 Posts: 45
    Options
    lost 1.8 lbs this week, which is actually my lowest loss to date but still pretty good. I'm sure both mine and my girlfriend's birthdays being this week had something to do with it :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.8. Feeling good.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm back,.. down 1 lb this week. Was hoping for a little more because it felt like more but I'll take it :)
  • ChloeNewton1991
    Options
    Im down 4! 17 in total! :)
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week. Total of 17 pounds since January 3. Very exciting!
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have not weighed in for 3 weeks and am trying to stabilise my maintenance calorie intake. When I stepped on the scales last Friday I had gained 3.9lbs so I guess I need to cut back a bit. Hopefully I will be able to lose some of this by next Friday.
  • jakiki07
    jakiki07 Posts: 2
    Options
    Up 1 pound this week . Staying focused
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    -1 pound this week ; Since I started 15.5 :-)
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this Friday! Hoping for another good week. Have a good weekend everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!