share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• danielleburwell97060
    Options
    That I made it back to the gym today! Been sick for over a week! A big part of me still didn't want to go but I made it and I did something at least!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my nsv for today is that even though my gym partner couldnt go tonight I still went, I suffer from severe anxiety which makes it difficult to drive in the dark and to go training on my own, so for me this is a big NSV.

Actually posting here something positive about myself is another. x

Great to hear that you went anyway. Makes my reasons for not going to the gym seem lame. You inspire me!

wow, no kidding. good on you for going anyways and fighting through your anxiety :) good for everyone who's posted!

my NSV for today is that a pair of dress pants that used to fit a little snugly (and haven't worn em in a month) were LOOSE today.
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I played basketball with my son for 30minutes then played with the dog for 30mins and I feel great. Could not imagine being fit enough to do that 6 months ago :o)
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

AWESOME!:flowerforyou:
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My glasses are fallling off my face. the fat by my temple is gone.:laugh: it's so weird cause I never thought that would be something i'd notice. NSV's are awesome!
  • jigsaw_gd
    jigsaw_gd Posts: 30
    Options
    Noticed my sunglasses are falling off my face now too!!!
  • SoberAlley
    SoberAlley Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1. I fit my size 8 pants that were far too tight to wear to work just 2 weeks ago.
    2. At the gym, I am now able to jog 4.5mph at 6-8% incline for at least 5 minutes straight without dying! And I'm maxing out the settings on the elliptical and not dying! Fat girl is getting fit!
    3. I rubbed my hand across my tummy last night before falling asleep and noticed how much less of it there was than normal.
    4. My legs feel like bricks are tucked somewhere in there (strong and solid) beneath the fat (which is leaving, yay!)
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My "goal" shirt (button up) was so tight the buttons on the belly would pop if I sat down. I put it on last weekend and not only was I able to button it, but I've got about 6 inches of loose fabric... So I bought another goal shirt lol
  • 57bananas
    Options
    Incredible!
    Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring story.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Bought some new slacks, size tight 8, for a couple of court dates back in January. Put them on last week and too big!!! Went and picked up a nice easy fitting size 6! Yay me........nice progress from 3 yrs ago size 14.
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    some of my nsvs ...

from 2XL to Medium in a t shirt
    from 38 inch waist pants to a (now) loose 32 inch waist
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    Mine- Life hasn't been going much my way recently, so I walked into the gym and needed to burn off some steam, told a friend I was hitting the bike........I rode 53 miles non stop at a pace of over 17 MPH
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Did a 5K this morning and ran the whole thing this time:happy:
  • lilmissbio
    Options
    Did my C25K training today in the hail and enjoyed it! <3
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1. I took my kids on a 3 mile walk today and did some kettle bell exercises.
    2. I have officially lost 44.5 total body inches and 56lbs over the last year and feel great.
    3. I passed up a lot junk food today (We all know that is hard ;) )
  • gordonfroese
    gordonfroese Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking that question about what is NSV!
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I put on this tight party dress I bought ages ago just for fun and realized I actually look really good in it.
  • NancyFuka
    Options
    Today I was able to wear my wedding ring for the first time since last September.
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking that question about what is NSV!
    Non scale victory. :)
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to wear my wedding ring for the first time since last September.
    Nice!

I have been wearing my mom's wedding band because mine was too small. Yesterday, the ring almost fell off and I had to move it to the other hand. Haven't tried my own band yet, because it's tiny. I will wait another couple of weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!