what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• lorenacoy9
    Options
    i proud becase im loosing weight not as fast but still lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks and still here and there ate some cheese fries n pizza lol the other day and stoped working for 3 days but because im portioning my food im still loosing! hooray dont give up ppl i know its hard n dont just eat salads eat what u want not all but u can in portions
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Im proud of the fact that its been about 3 months since I had a smoke, and I like this happy, guilt free me, in control of herself.
  • HollandCoop
    Options
    Well done everyone!!! I'm proud that today I drunk 11 cups of water and in total I have lost 23.3kg..6.4kg to go :) I have changed my life
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can fit into a dress size down, I was a uk 14 top and trousers and now a size 12, I bought new trousers and top today and never felt so pleased with my efforts
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 2 workouts today! I got up at 6am this morning and went to the gym and going later for Zumba!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!

I am proud that I'm not afraid of food anymore. I have been on a journey of eating without fear. Thank God its working.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I went power walking & doing some push-ups and other exercises first thing this morning for over an hour, on top of that I mowed my front and side lawns (well...let's say manicured them to the maximum) today and WHEW did I get some major vitamin D and serious fat crying session--my face was the color of tomatoes for an hour afterwards and I just got back from doing some more power walking! I'm pretty proud of that--WOOT!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I am proud today I ate a very healthy breakfast at a restaurant by looking online (before we left to go grocery shopping) to see who had the best meal for me to fit my needs. Now if I could get up and exercise a little I would be even prouder AH! I am so lazy :tongue:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Today, I wore my workout sleeveless top & black legging pants....OUTSIDE! Now this may not be a big deal to some, but it's HUGE to me because:

1.) I can fit them again
    2.) I wasn't afraid/ashamed
    3.) I worked out like a soldier this morning in them
    4.) my hubby said I'm looking good!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:drinker:
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for logging everyday. I technically missed a day bc I didn't log on till midnight BUT I still consider it everyday : )
  • ocragal
    ocragal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! That pic should have gone up a long time ago. Glad to see your pretty smile! :happy:
  • blueluck
    blueluck Posts: 4
    Options
    I had a nice workout in the morning. Then I enjoyed multigrain bagel with cream cheese from Starbucks.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I haven't said anything negative about myself .....yet
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I have ignored the forums for months and today I came back and have not been banned yet...
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Proud that I didn't grab that chocolate chip cookie at the checkout stand while buying my salad.. instead I grabbed a cup and put some crab meat and cucumbers to eat along with my ceasar salad!! :wink: :happy: :happy:
  • simplynaturalfarm
    simplynaturalfarm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that I stuck it out for 5 weeks while I plateaued and did not once break my healthy food choices!! I kept reminding myself that regardless of weight loss, this is a lifestyle choice, not a "lose weight and you can eat junk again"!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Today I went for a morning walk (1 hour) and another walk during my lunch break (1 hour). I already have 15,000 steps recorded (via BodyMedia) for the day!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week...finally seeing the blasted scale move--so GLAD about that!
  • treenuh_x
    treenuh_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have developed a taste for all sorts of different vegetables and fruits that I did not have a year ago. A year ago, broccoli and brussels sprouts would have disgusted me - now I love them and eat them with vigor! It takes a long time for things to become a habit, but once they do, especially healthy things, you come to really appreciate them.

I am also proud of the almost 20 pounds that I have lost since January.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am pleased with myself that in spite of a busy week at work, with very long drive times to appointments and then the return trip home, getting home very late, etc...I still made myself (I really did have to work hard to talk myself into going) go to the gym and get in really good workouts every other day over the course of the week.
    I like to workout more than that, but it was a job just making every other day work, so I'm proud I stayed with it. :)

Great job sticking to your plan and not caving in to pressure! I know how difficult that can be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!