Replies

• thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Oh man I hope this is a troll.
  • Jmeisalive
    Jmeisalive Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did you know that only eating whites doesn't make a difference?

I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about.

Eggs are "porous" which means they have holes in them, and absorb stuff from the environment.
    The problem is that when you keep eggs in your kitchen they are exposed to 'air fats'

Air fats occur when you cook the fat out of things in the kitchen, like a steak. That fat you cook has to go somewhere right?

So it floats around in the air and if you leave eggs uncovered the air fats get inside and make your eggs like 20000 calories each!

That's why I cook everything outside on a hot rock, that way the air fats go into the ozone and make global warming happen

"I'm going to drop a little science here so don't be too intimidated, I took human biology in high school so I know what I'm talking about. "

Wow. hahahaha omfg
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Lemme see here. The average human female has about 400 eggs total stored in her ovaries. With the average onset of puberty being between 11-13, and the average age of menopause is, say, 50, then it can be easy to postulate that women, in general, have been MORBIDLY OBESE pretty much most of their menstruating lives.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.

I only trust Dr. Kreiger

Who wouldn't trust him? He gave Ray ROBOT legs! That's the kind of Doctor I want.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I hear Doctor is actually his first name...

...ahhhh, piggly
  • dtp89
    dtp89 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hahaha. Ok let's entertain this claim for a second..
    If your "nutritionist" understood biology, he/she would know that the eggs laid by hens for our eating pleasure don't grow into chickens. They are unfertilised eggs! Fit only for eating and nothing else. First the hen must mate, then we have a chick in the making.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Ok let's entertain this claim for a second..
    If your "nutritionist" understood biology, he/she would know that the eggs laid by hens for our eating pleasure don't grow into chickens. They are unfertilised eggs! Fit only for eating and nothing else. First the hen must mate, then we have a chick in the making.

I can tell you will be a source of much entertainment.
  • SgtZabka
    SgtZabka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just ate 6 whole eggs, you know why? Cause I am Gaston!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Using that logic, It explains why I'm so full after eating a single pumpkin seed.
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    So if I were to drink cow semen that would make me fat because cow semen leads to making of a full cow, so I'd be eating a full cow

Half a cow... yet I'm not sure how to get a full cow, because if you eat the semen and the egg you get one whole chicken and half a cow.
  • thatfitgeek
    thatfitgeek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I only trust Dr Oz.

Umh, don't you mean Oprah?!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    :laugh: are you joking? coz it sounds like it, just like saying eat as much chocolate aka coco beans and sugar as you want coz its a vegetable:laugh:

at the end of the day each to there own, me i love my chicken fresh every day from my girls
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Six eggs a day...every day!
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've done a dozen whole eggs in one sitting before.

Cholesterol? Never heard of it.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I miss Mutant :(((((