Are Wrists tattoos considered trashy??

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Not trashy at all. I have 6 tattoos and one is on my wrist. I love it! If that's what you want then go for it! Who cares what other people think!!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    The only reason i dont have one on my wrist is bc of working in the corporate world
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Only if they say "Hefty'. ; )
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    399613_3033281448301_2038782672_n_zps22ac41b2.jpg

This is my friend's tattoo on her wrist. She loves it! But visible tattoos are not my thing. I am an accountant that will soon be sitting for the CPA exam. I will come across people from all walks of life. Many of whom will possibly be my future clients. It is in my best professional interest not to have visible tattoos. I have a back tattoo that is visible depending on what shirt I wear and I am required to have it covered while at work. I also have an ankle tattoo, a lower ab tattoo and a rib tattoo. All easily coverable. I am dying to get a tattoo on my inner arm. The only thing holding me back is the visibility. Tattoos in general though?? I LOVE THEM!!! I do think a person can overdo them depending on what field they work in.
  • brighteyes1967
    Options
    Very nice I have several tattoos and always get compliments, why not they are done by very talented people
  • leggoego
    leggoego Posts: 37
    Options
    I always say the tattoo doesn't make the person. So you can be trashy without any tattoos, or vice versa
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    since you ask- yes, i think wrist/face/neck tats look trashy, esp. if it is too big. its kinda odd- lots of my friends and children have tats in all different places and on some it looks trashy and the others it looks like art and it is pretty. The ones that it looks trashy on look trashy regardless, but the the tats make it worse. i dont know, maybe some pple just wear tats better than others. If you feel trashy and think you look trashy, then maybe you do. But, it's really up to you.

Also, i would have to cover any visible tat at my workplace ( gov ) so why bother.