Who says plus size girls don't have curves?

Options

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Haters, Ms. Tattoo. The flat butt, flat chested girls are just jealous, LOL. Nobody want a bone, but a dog. Keep your head up, and thanks for the shout out to us Curvy Girls :).

OUCH!!!

Please, let's stop the body shaming on BOTH sides of the aisle!!

O_O Why can't I find this comment?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier I didn't think I had any curves. That was around 236. I am now 188 and I think I have curves and I am liking them. :) I do think everyone is sexy. No matter what body type they have :D

45ddeb0f-cc4a-4323-8bb9-34af554934bd_zps2c2b6d62.jpg

Nice loss
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    5'11...somewhere in the 185 range.

Measurements approx 42, 32.5, 42

5c64ab01-eeba-4a8d-9741-6170aff73719_zpsbf399904.jpg

Holy good god.

Wow.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Haters, Ms. Tattoo. The flat butt, flat chested girls are just jealous, LOL. Nobody want a bone, but a dog. Keep your head up, and thanks for the shout out to us Curvy Girls :).

this is repulsive body shaming at its finest.....

Though its nice to see us big girls with confidence don't kid yourself by putting down someone else. It's freaking obvious that men love thin women. You are being ridiculous.

I love a confident woman. Heck, I encourage women to be confident, but not by way of putting down other women.

Amen! When is this going to stop? Disgusting.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    5'11...somewhere in the 185 range.

Measurements approx 42, 32.5, 42

5c64ab01-eeba-4a8d-9741-6170aff73719_zpsbf399904.jpg

ooph.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I really wish people didn't body shame. I am not shaming women who don't have curves. I am just posting about how some people say plus size women can't be curvy.

If you are 150 and are straight up and down, that's your body type. This post isn't made to make you feel bad. I just wanted to show that plus size girls CAN have curves and don't have to be at goal weight to call themselves curvy.

I'm not trying to kid anyone. I'm still fat, but I'm fat with a shrinking waist!
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A lot of women have curves, or they're like me.... they don't and I won't when I drop weight. It's just my body type [shrug].

Also, let's not body shame, it's not nice as we are our own worst enemies.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow. We've got people body shaming those without curves (flat but, etc), making negative remarks against transgendered/transsexual people, and someone telling someone to lose their curves.

This makes me sad.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I say,
    lose those curves.

Don't be ****ty. Seriously.
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    Wow. We've got people body shaming those without curves (flat but, etc), making negative remarks against transgendered/transsexual people, and someone telling someone to lose their curves.

This makes me sad.

I agree I am so sick of the bs. Why don't people just focus on heir own goals an d stfu.

Meanwhile... The blowup doll is gonna poison Hoss.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I really wish people didn't body shame. I am not shaming women who don't have curves. I am just posting about how some people say plus size women can't be curvy.

If you are 150 and are straight up and down, that's your body type. This post isn't made to make you feel bad. I just wanted to show that plus size girls CAN have curves and don't have to be at goal weight to call themselves curvy.

I'm not trying to kid anyone. I'm still fat, but I'm fat with a shrinking waist!

you don't have to defend yourself, OP. you look wonderful and you should celebrate your body at all stages of its growth/shrinkage. it's what that other person said--who called naturally thin women "bones." that was body shaming, plain and simple. your post, i thought, was laudable.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I say,
    lose those curves.

SDmQgrD.gif
  • Contrarian
    Options

This makes me sad.

I agree I am so sick of the bs. Why don't people just focus on heir own goals an d stfu.

The blow-up doll has a better personality than a couple of the people who have posted in this thread.
  • downsizinghoss
    Options

This makes me sad.

everything in moderation, sexy!
  • downsizinghoss
    Options

This makes me sad.

The blow-up doll has a better personality than a couple of the people who have posted in this thread.

She's a good listener.
  • Contrarian
    Options

Honey, you started a wonderful, positive thread. You can't control how obnoxious people are going to react.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

OP, I didn't take it as a stab at smaller women at all. I applaud your confidence. You look great and your post was awesome.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

ahahahaha, truth!
  • SoViLicious
    Options

you don't have to defend yourself, OP. you look wonderful and you should celebrate your body at all stages of its growth/shrinkage. it's what that other person said--who called naturally thin women "bones." that was body shaming, plain and simple. your post, i thought, was laudable.

You did nothing wrong. People just used this opportunity to start drama, sexy is more than a number, sexy is a combination of how you carry yourself, your confidence and who you are.
  • SoViLicious
    Options

This makes me sad.

She's a good listener.

She's a *kitten*