The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're my inspiration. I feel today what you described in your early days. Thanks for sharing. I will NOT give up! Congrats, you look absolutely wonderful!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your encouragement through an honest testimony. I want to look as good as you :) You are stunning and you look strong. That is my goal. I want to look strong. I have an idea of a number I'd like to see on the scale, I have an idea of the pant size I'd like to be, but when it boils down to it I want to look and feel strong. I've never felt that way but I am working towards it. This is the longest stretch of time I have ever gone practicing a consistent work out regimen and diet. It's slow moving but coming on this site and reading about other people's success stories has kept me trudging when I wanted to give up. Thanks so much and CHEEERS to your new self!
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look awesome! congrats! This helps me to keep going, thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! And thanks for sharing!
  • morrigu
    Options
    you look so great :) many congrats
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! AMAZING! great job girl, congrats!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look amazing. And we have basically the same stats. I am 5'7" and started out at 200 lbs. My goal is to be 150 and I CAN'T WAIT to look like your "after" picture! Maybe by this time next year!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take you? Any tips? Breakfast ideas? Thanks!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Congratulations and you look amazing,love the bit about dancing round the bathroom
    Photos are a great way to prove you have done it but clothes being to big is a great feeling
    Well done :flowerforyou:
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Congrats - you look amazing!
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Congrats! you look fantastic, you are an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • keldine
    Options
    Congrats and WOW!!!
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!! Thanks for the post,I realy needed the motorvation.
  • beka2699
    beka2699 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!
    The proof is in your photos.
    YOU look AMAZING!!!
    Weigh to go!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a stunner!!!!! :bigsmile:

Your start and end goals are soooo similar to mine..... but I am only at the start of my journey :sad: :wink: x
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Fabulous post! Before and after photos are a huge testament to your inner strength.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, hon, you've done SO well!!! Congratulations, you look great!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! This was very inspiring to read/see.... Thanks for the uplift. Please offer me tips/advise on your success.... Great job! :)
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You DO look amazing! what a great post! I have a big smile all over my face now :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!