You guys really like to over complicate things.

Options

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    The only thing I see in this thread is saying that OP is young so he doesn't know anything. I haven't seen anyone prove that he is wrong in any way, in fact everyone with success stories in this thread agree with OP.

Exception:
    I have a "success story" and I do not agree with him.

What if I said you don't count. Cause reasons that are totally unrelated to the conversation at hand.

What "reasons" might those be?
    There are several "conversation(s) at hand".

I could explain them to you, but it's a long story and I have better things to do.

Or, if you prefer, when the reason is unrelated to the actual conversation does it actually matter what the reasons are? OP is wrong because he's 21 and your story doesn't count because reasons. Logic checks out.

:huh:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    so.much.stooooopid
    in this thread

:blushing: aww u think I am stoooopid xD lmfao
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Here for the hope of more Cats.

I might as well add in my two cents. I see what OP is saying. I get what he's trying to do. I know it's for the majority and it doesn't apply to everyone but most people. 21 or not,what he says makes sense. It may come across all high and mighty to some people but it didn't to me.

Anyways,where are the cats?????

a few pages ago
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I might as well add in my two cents. I see what OP is saying. I get what he's trying to do. I know it's for the majority and it doesn't apply to everyone but most people. 21 or not,what he says makes sense. It may come across all high and mighty to some people but it didn't to me.

a few pages ago

I saw those already,just being greedy and wanted more ;)
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

a few pages ago

Gotta get Joy on em I guess. sloots always postin cat gifs lol
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options

typical women, always wanting more.
    S Be S'ing
    :3
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Well, this thread was fun. Successful people who know that they're talking about have one view, and people just starting out and/or seriously struggling have another. Interesting. When I started out, I listened and read more than I spoke and wrote. I guess everyone is right and we are all special. Good night!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    cobra-cat.gif
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    Well, this thread was fun. Successful people who know that they're talking about have one view, and people just starting out and/or seriously struggling have another. Interesting. When I started out, I listened and read more than I spoke and wrote. I guess everyone is right and we are all special. Good night!

Night man, good posts in this thread though.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

LOL right...I try to follow and listen to the people that are shredded and have had progress because they must have done something right...

night brother...don't forget to eat your cauliflower before bed...!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    The only thing I see in this thread is saying that OP is young so he doesn't know anything. I haven't seen anyone prove that he is wrong in any way, in fact everyone with success stories in this thread agree with OP.

Exception:
    I have a "success story" and I do not agree with him.

What if I said you don't count. Cause reasons that are totally unrelated to the conversation at hand.

What "reasons" might those be?
    There are several "conversation(s) at hand".

I could explain them to you, but it's a long story and I have better things to do.

Or, if you prefer, when the reason is unrelated to the actual conversation does it actually matter what the reasons are? OP is wrong because he's 21 and your story doesn't count because reasons. Logic checks out.

:huh:

Hey, most people think the logic checks out. Just because you, out of all these other people, don't get it/don't think it applies doesn't make it less valid.

See what I did there?
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    *farts*

way to clear a thread
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

LOL right...I try to follow and listen to the people that are shredded and have had progress because they must have done something right...

night brother...don't forget to eat your cauliflower before bed...!

cauliflower pizza on a cauliflower crust, washed down with a cauliflower shake . . . 'cause the real food will kill ya
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    cobra-cat.gif

Can't. Stop. Watching.:laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

a few pages ago

Funny-Cat-Gifs.giftumblr_lek74v6YbE1qakx30.gif
  • RoseDarrett
    Options
    cobra-cat.gif

Awwwww!!! Purrfect!!!

Made me smile more. Thanks :smile:
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    e8dIsvY.gif

My son and I loved this one!!!! Thank you:-)
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I read the OP and I don't take it as him trying to insult or undermine anyone. I took it as he is trying to say its basically a simple thing for the body to lose weight (calories in/calories out), but oftentimes some people make it harder than it basically is, and therefore don't even try (because of fear .... of giving up smoking for example).

I read 2 pages of responses and some folks agreed and some felt offended. the ones who were offended seems to me were having a hard time due to health or whatever challenges, and took the OP personally offensive.

I dont think the OP was undermining those with challenges, I think he was trying to encourage people to give it a try, with a few simple steps that could make a big change and actually give one hope that they could do it.

I have a few challenges in this new way of eating, but I just try to deal with it a day or a week at a time. I cant hardly walk but I am getting better. This weekend on vacation I was able to walk to the lighthouse and back and to and from my car, and also add to that about 1/4 mile on sand barefoot, this year I was able to do it, but last year NOT,,, without getting winded or not even be able to do that much. This is my challenge - to WALK.. dammit, but i WILL WALK again! @#$## grrr on my couch potato atrophying grrrr @#$#$@#!! but imma gonna do it. Loseing 30 pounds has made a difference - and I did start by making a few changes.

MFP gives us a way to lose weight gradually and less painful. ha! guess what! I went in to change my goals here to losing 3 pounds a week - but AHA! it wont let you do the numbers with more than 2 pounds weight loss a week.
  • RoseDarrett
    Options

a few pages ago

Funny-Cat-Gifs.giftumblr_lek74v6YbE1qakx30.gif

And you win!!! Well played!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

1306866732_cat_hugs_sleeping_kitten.gif