P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Today was my first venture with Insanity Max interval plyo. burned 983 calories and it was rough. Heart rate was through the roof. I'd give it an 8 out of 10 as far as my effort level went. Had to stop for a few breaks. It will get better.

Oh the Max Intervals.....they are so tuff!! Way to stick with it, and just remember even the people in the videos are taking breaks so you are doing a great job! I start my full second round in 1 week. I can't wait to get back to it on a daily basis.

Pretty sure I saw you on my Facebook page today. I think Tommy Mygrant posted the success story of your transformation.

After chest & back yesterday and Max Interval Plyo today I think I'm going to be seeing pushups in my sleep. LOL

Yes he did repost it. I had a friend help me put that video together and it turned out awesome. Did you look at it? You are more than welcome to friend me on FB.
  • june_warner
    Options
    SO I am in my last recovery week of P90X. I had a hard time staying focued this morning (yoga) so I stopped and i am gonna try it again later. But i did manage to do Brazillian Butt Lift this morning. I am doing it for 30 days and we will see if it helps my Bum Bum :) Monday I start Insanity again.....cant wait.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    SO I am in my last recovery week of P90X. I had a hard time staying focued this morning (yoga) so I stopped and i am gonna try it again later. But i did manage to do Brazillian Butt Lift this morning. I am doing it for 30 days and we will see if it helps my Bum Bum :) Monday I start Insanity again.....cant wait.

Hey, I heard from another board member here that BBL is kind of boring. What say you June?
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Burned 600 calories doing 60 minutes of "P90X Shoulders & Arms with Abs/Core+" Real nice workout. Good pump!
  • june_warner
    Options

Hey, I heard from another board member here that BBL is kind of boring. What say you June?

I actually like it, it's different, less intense yet its working my problem areas. I am sore today and I like that. I have a hard time understanding Leonardo but I just make fun of him. But I can entertaine myself easily, lol. It's def not something you can lose a ton of weight with, just tone and get a great butt shape (I hope) I did take before pics today of my butt and thighs but will not post untill I see a difference in it! LOL
  • june_warner
    Options
    Burned 600 calories doing 60 minutes of "P90X Shoulders & Arms with Abs/Core+" Real nice workout. Good pump!

Great job!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Got a nice sunburn at the air show yesterday and my calves have been hurting, so instead of Insanity PCC this morning we did Cardio Core Intervals from One on One. Not as much of a calorie burn, but it was a good workout nonetheless. Missed Chest and Back due to the air show, so I pushed play on that one this afternoon. Tried to do it without the DVD and it still took me 49 minutes. LOL I warmed up and cooled down with Tony.
  • june_warner
    Options
    Got a nice sunburn at the air show yesterday and my calves have been hurting, so instead of Insanity PCC this morning we did Cardio Core Intervals from One on One. Not as much of a calorie burn, but it was a good workout nonetheless. Missed Chest and Back due to the air show, so I pushed play on that one this afternoon. Tried to do it without the DVD and it still took me 49 minutes. LOL I warmed up and cooled down with Tony.

Nice job!!
  • june_warner
    Options
    I did BBL Cardio Axe and High and Tight. I burnt 450 calories!! I was very surprised about that one. I have Fit Club tonight which will be an Insanity workout so I should burn another 500-600 calories. I can't wait, but I am def feeling my butt, glutes, thighs!!!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Got a nice sunburn at the air show yesterday and my calves have been hurting, so instead of Insanity PCC this morning we did Cardio Core Intervals from One on One. Not as much of a calorie burn, but it was a good workout nonetheless.

Was that the air show down at Miramar? I was at the Chargers stadium that day. Saw all the traffic for the air show.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    No, in Salinas. My coach was doing a booth at the Miramar one though. :)
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 1053 calories doing 59 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Circuit"
  • edorice
    Options
    Burned 1053 calories doing 59 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Circuit"

whoa! You'll probably burn 1300 calories with Max Cardio Conditioning w/cardio abs.
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good job. I'm not sure I could ever burn over 1000 calories in a workout. Can't wait to start insanity in a couple of weeks.
  • june_warner
    Options
    OK day 3 of my recovery week and I did Brazillian Butt Lift Cardio Axe and Bum Bum. I only burnt 250 calories but I will make up for it at Fit Club tomorrow. 5 days till round 2 of Insanity...can't wait!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Exhausting back and bicep workout this morning. Will go to the gym to hit the treadmill at lunch time.
    I will jog @ lunch.
    I will jog @ lunch.
    I will jog @ lunch.
    I will jog @ lunch.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    My body feels like a train wreck after that bout with Insanity last night. Legs, especially inner thighs & hamstrings, are killing me. This has taken a MAJOR toll on my knees. So glad I have an "easy" workout tonight with FOY yoga.
  • june_warner
    Options
    My body feels like a train wreck after that bout with Insanity last night. Legs, especially inner thighs & hamstrings, are killing me. This has taken a MAJOR toll on my knees. So glad I have an "easy" workout tonight with FOY yoga.

Insanity was tough on my knees as well. So I started taken glutamine sulfate and that really help my joints.
  • seana22
    seana22 Posts: 14
    Options
    i was just wondering with the p90x did u need other equipment or just the dvds?
  • edorice
    Options
    You need exercise bands and some basic weights for the program.