No Skinny For This Girl

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I just want to be really, really, really, really,.....really, really, ridiculously good looking
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Lol we all want to be skinny... Don't kid yourself.
    But whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose!

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Skinny to me doesn't mean stick thin it means, fit, small, healthy.
    Makes me laugh.
    "Oh, I don't even want to be small"
    Umm ya, you do. You want to so badly you have to convince yourself you don't to make yourself feel better.
    Some people use denial or set themselves up to fail so they can say "they didn't even want to in the first place"
    That's all I see.

How would you know what i want? Maybe I want to be round like a ball, and roll down the street to save on gas.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, I forgot we were all here for the same things. We all think the same, want the same things, believe the same things and do the same things. Silly me. Thank you for reminding me that I'm exactly like you.

we are all here for the same reasons... BUT we are all special snowflakes?

i iz confuuuzed

I'm confused too. You're confused, she's confused, we're all confused! See, we're all the same but biology is a female dog, it made us all different shapes and sizes. Doesn't change that we all want to be skinny. Now I'm less confused, you're less confused, we're all less confused.

We're all the same at being different but wanting the same thing despite our differences.

Make sense?
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What just happened here....?!:huh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just want to be really, really, really, really,.....really, really, ridiculously good looking

tumblr_lk1iwpMaju1qdj6t7o1_500.gif
  • mlb567
    mlb567 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    Umm ya, you do. You want to so badly you have to convince yourself you don't to make yourself feel better.
    Some people use denial or set themselves up to fail so they can say "they didn't even want to in the first place"
    That's all I see.

A. Skinny is a subjective term, my skinny isn't your skinny I'm sure.

B. You still assume a lot.

C. I haven't failed at any of my goals, I amazing myself every day.

D. I still have no desire to be skinny or 'small'.

E. I want this:

esq-serena-williams-1212-lg.jpg

No one is calling her 'skinny'.

Yup, everyone is different.
    I was also being facetious.
    Lighten up eh?! It's hump day?
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

You could not be more wrong, and if that is all you see, then your vision is seriously skewed.
  • sasu27
    Options
    I have always said this about myself. I am a farm girl, and I know I will never been a skinny stick. If I was, I wouldn't be able to carry a 100 pound bale of hay in each hand across the field to feed the animals! I am ok with it though, I just want to be healthy for MY body type. There are certainly people who are meant to have the "skinny" body type that are super healthy!
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like junior high talk here! I'm new to MFP, just checking out the community and not sure about this place at all!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, I forgot we were all here for the same things. We all think the same, want the same things, believe the same things and do the same things. Silly me. Thank you for reminding me that I'm exactly like you.

we are all here for the same reasons... BUT we are all special snowflakes?

i iz confuuuzed

I'm confused too. You're confused, she's confused, we're all confused! See, we're all the same but biology is a female dog, it made us all different shapes and sizes. Doesn't change that we all want to be skinny. Now I'm less confused, you're less confused, we're all less confused.

We're all the same at being different but wanting the same thing despite our differences.

Make sense?

i've got nothing other than the fact that i lol'd a lot..
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I hate this post, that is all.

Why?

I love that you have a realistic outlook. You know what your body is capable of and you are making the best of it. I too have broad shoulders and although I've never been athletic, it's nice to think I could be that.

Because it sounds like nothing but a big giant cop-out to avoid reaching your full potential. A lot of people find that distasteful.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

There's a lot of people that don't want to be small, it's not in their goals. I want to be strong, I'll probably start a bulk at some point. So, um, yeah, you seem to assume a lot.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

Ever play rugby? That's 8 people a side who don't want to be small.

Lacrosse? American Football? Heavy weight wrestling/boxing/mma/powerlifting/weightlifting/etc?

Enjoy being weak. That's not to say that small or skinny folks can't be strong, but if you're so short sighted that all you can see if your own goals and can't comprehend that people might not think like you do...then you are most definitely weak.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

How would you know what i want? Maybe I want to be round like a ball, and roll down the street to save on gas.

Oh, wait, no, this is what I want right here! I just changed my goals!
  • adepko
    adepko Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like junior high talk here! I'm new to MFP, just checking out the community and not sure about this place at all!

I'm new too, and I posted this originally just as a "battle cry" for starting my journey--I never wanted to offend anyone. It has obviously taken a turn for the worst. I don't think everything on here is like this though! You just have to stick to the good people. :)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

E. I want this:

And I want this: No one's calling this MMA fighter skinny either.

images_zpsadd81115.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Me too!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

I'm new too, and I posted this originally just as a "battle cry" for starting my journey--I never wanted to offend anyone. It has obviously taken a turn for the worst. I don't think everything on here is like this though! You just have to stick to the good people. :)

aw, I don't think it was you, OP. I think people came in and got butthurt and twisted things around and then it became a trainwreck.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You assume a lot.

Nope. I don't.
    Makes me laugh.
    That's all I see.

E. I want this:

And I want this: No one's calling this MMA fighter skinny either.

images_zpsadd81115.jpg

But they do call her smoking hot.
  • Sports4363
    Options
    I've for the most part always had thick bones.... still do... that just means they are heavier and people can. Ever guess my weivht correctly.. I always weight muuch more thqn anyone can imagine... but recently over the past two years I've gained and lost a lot of weight I was almost 300 pounds... now I'm at 115.. soanyone can do it and still look great
This discussion has been closed.