• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Hell, I need a real life husband.

Trust me, you do not.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    What is your MFP yearly take home earnings, what is your MFP credit score, do you believe on giving presents during MFP anniversaries, are you capable of long sessions of MFP oral sessions, and do you have any MFP baggage?
    I love you
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Seeing all these MFP post about MFP wives and husbands is making me lonely. I need a MFP wifey. lol

All what posts? :huh:

This is the first I've seen.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You need an MFP wife and an MFP mistress. And illigitimate MFP children.

this!!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    MFP mistresses and roman slaves are much more exciting. I'm not cooking for any man's dietary needs...
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Do you own a corvette?
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    Seeing all these MFP post about MFP wives and husbands is making me lonely. I need a MFP wifey. lol

ok feeds....sorry....
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Topic: I need aN MFP wife.... when reading the abbreviated anacronym for MyFitnesspal, one generally states it as "em-eff-pee" and therefore the 'an' rule with a vowel sound would apply with the APA style. The general rule for indefinite articles is to use a before consonants and an before vowels. The trick here is to use your ears (how the acronym is pronounced), not your eyes (how it's spelled).

I've started nagging.... do I win?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Sometimes the voices are especially loud and unified.
  • dutchieee0212
    Options
    [/quote]

i just want to wear wedding dresses without actually getting married...is that so wrong????
    [/quote]

Walk in wedding fashion shows :) gets you to try on lots of dresses, show yourself off to people, have people take lots of pictures of you, without all the trouble of a mariage! It's awesome!!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I get offers for marriage on MFP after talking about putting itchy powder on their tampons or about the creative ways I can get them pregnant (it involves me smacking the juice on their forehead while saying "Simba!"). How can somebody who is "normal" not get an MFP wife?
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    Topic: I need aN MFP wife.... when reading the abbreviated anacronym for MyFitnesspal, one generally states it as "em-eff-pee" and therefore the 'an' rule with a vowel sound would apply with the APA style. The general rule for indefinite articles is to use a before consonants and an before vowels. The trick here is to use your ears (how the acronym is pronounced), not your eyes (how it's spelled).

I've started nagging.... do I win?

oh the glory days....of college. Nowadays it isn't much use
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

i just want to wear wedding dresses without actually getting married...is that so wrong????
    [/quote]

Walk in wedding fashion shows :) gets you to try on lots of dresses, show yourself off to people, have people take lots of pictures of you, without all the trouble of a mariage! It's awesome!!!
    [/quote]

HA that would be awesome, .....be a princess for a day!! Well at least once a month! lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have decided that I want an MFP wife(s) too.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options

Every single post i have seen you reply to has been very fitting to your picture. Just wondering if you plan it that way...
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    Do you own a corvette?

nope Saturn Ion. lol

u know what they say about men with trucks or corvettes? lol
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    I am here I would make a lovely wife lol
    HA!!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Do you own a corvette?

nope Saturn Ion. lol

u know what they say about men with trucks or corvettes? lol

they pass dudes in a saturn ion. quickly
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I have decided that I want an MFP wife(s) too.

I'll be your wife. if you say no its cool. we'll kidn... i mean court a few together.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I just want to know if I accept, which gun do I get?