Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Other peoples inability to see that Scarlett Johansson plays every character in everything movie IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY

This, except Jennifer Aniston.

This, except Zooey Deschanel

Sandra Bullock. She needs Cheez Whiz. Because it adds personality.
  • unknownexile
    Options
    people who cant drive. but still drive
  • Jessica1173
    Jessica1173 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Stupid conspiracy theories
    People who misuse the term 'irony'
    Lululemon
    Turtlenecks

What do you get unreasonably angry about?

Here are my main four.

Not being listened to by my husband.
    When people I am close to do not keep their promises.
    Feeling controlled and dictated to by other people.
    When people put me down and tell me I am doing something wrong without giving any encouragement when I try to improve.
  • Jessica1173
    Options
    Lululemon
    Turtlenecks

Seeing Miley Cyrus's face/name every where I go. First off the chick has her own Easter egg...I mean really and now thanks to the VMAs its like she is EVERYWHERE. Grrrr..If I met her I would probably slap her just because haha

People who hate on Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus is going through a really funky stage. It does not seem like she knows anything about real beauty and sexiness. I think she is kind of gross. Even my dad who is not the most conservative thought Miley Cyrus's performance at the VMA's was trashy. She has very little musical talent. Why do musicians today, and other people, think you need to get naked and be slutty to be a success?

Sure every woman wants to look good, but that does not mean you have to do what many of todays female musicians are doing.

One of the best female musicians today, Lady Gaga, has a really unpleasant image and artistic bent as well. Her music is great, and she definitely has talent, but the image is quite a put-off. She is kind of like a Madonna ( pop star) meets Marilyn Manson, at least that is how I see her music compared to her image. It gives me a bad feeling.
  • Jessica1173
    Options
    People who eat loudly.. GROSS.. drives me nuts.. especially gum chewers.. seriously don't need the sound effects or to see whats in your mouth

I totally agree. My husband sometimes eats really loud if he really likes what he is eating or if he is stressed, and it annoys me so much. We sometimes have a little argument about it. He always acts hurt when I get on him about his loud chewing.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

-Mouth breathers (when they aren't sick)

I can't even stand MYSELF when I'm sick and I have to mouth breathe. It is a huge peeve of mine and I piss myself off.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WWE wrestling...
    xD

Aside from that:
    - People that don't use turn signals.
    - People that practically cause you to hit them by pulling out in front of you when you're doing 55MPH. Don't do that crap, I do NOT want to slow down, just so you can drive like a grandma.
    - People that flirt, & try to hook up with me, when I'm not into that stuff.
    - Guys who claim that you're the "only one", but yet you KNOW they talk to a bunch of other girls & run the same lines on them.. Please don't even bother with me then, 'cause I don't have time for that.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    When Yankees mispronounce Appalachia.

ap-ah-LATCH-ah
    ap-pah-lah-CHI-ah
    ap-ah-LAYSH-ah

Which is the correct way? Which way(s) do you hear and hate? I say the first, but only in jest...that being said, I found it to be one of the most beautiful places I have been.
  • Jessica1173
    Options
    People who tell me "I'll change my mind" about not wanting to have kids.

I never wanted kids, never changed my mind, and probably never would have.

Then due to something of a 'whoopsie' coupled with a near-miracle (my wife was told she'd never have children) we got them anyway. Now I realize they are awesome, if a lot of work.

I feel the same way about having kids. I used to not want kids at all and was very committed to not wanting them. Then I feel in love and was thinking that maybe I did not know everything about what I wanted in life. I was only 22. My husband and I ended up becoming pregnant soon after marriage, and I loved my son as soon as I saw him. He was so wonderful. I have had stages where parenting seems overwhelming and it is hard to cope, but right now I think my son is so wonderful. He is the sweetest, most handsome, and wonderful little boy I know. My little boy is so different from me. He never meets a stranger ( for the good and bad) and loves people. He just started kindergarten and he always says that he likes it. I don't think I would have learned the value of my own life if I had not seen the value in my son's life just by having him, relating to him, and taking care of him.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    People who tell me "I'll change my mind" about not wanting to have kids.

I never wanted kids, never changed my mind, and probably never would have.

Then due to something of a 'whoopsie' coupled with a near-miracle (my wife was told she'd never have children) we got them anyway. Now I realize they are awesome, if a lot of work.

I feel the same way about having kids. I used to not want kids at all and was very committed to not wanting them. Then I feel in love and was thinking that maybe I did not know everything about what I wanted in life. I was only 22. My husband and I ended up becoming pregnant soon after marriage, and I loved my son as soon as I saw him. He was so wonderful. I have had stages where parenting seems overwhelming and it is hard to cope, but right now I think my son is so wonderful. He is the sweetest, most handsome, and wonderful little boy I know. My little boy is so different from me. He never meets a stranger ( for the good and bad) and loves people. He just started kindergarten and he always says that he likes it. I don't think I would have learned the value of my own life if I had not seen the value in my son's life just by having him, relating to him, and taking care of him.

Yup, add me to that. Never wanted kids, adamantly never wanted kids....then around 28 all of sudden I started thinking maybe and low and behold, I was pregnant. I can't imagine never feeling the love you feel when it feels like your heart is going to burst when cuddling with your little one because you love them so much. Still not keen on other people's children though...

I do hate it when people try to tell people who don't want kids that they will change their minds. I hated it when people said it to me and what is the point of making someone feel that not wanting kids is wrong? Maybe they will be a suckass parent and they know it, maybe they don't have the patience or a nurturing side. Maybe they enjoy their selfish ways of not worrying about someone else's well-being (that was totally me!). Maybe they just don't want them! Quit telling people that. I don't say that even though I'm a convert.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The suggestive sell. If I wanted the damn fries, I would have ordered them.

Same here. I embarrassed the crap out of my brother at the movies one time when I asked the kid, "Did I order popcorn?....Then NO, No popcorn." My brother was like, "He's just doing his job," and I was like, "He needs to grow a pair and treat customers with respect." :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
    Turtlenecks

Seeing Miley Cyrus's face/name every where I go. First off the chick has her own Easter egg...I mean really and now thanks to the VMAs its like she is EVERYWHERE. Grrrr..If I met her I would probably slap her just because haha

People who hate on Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus is going through a really funky stage. It does not seem like she knows anything about real beauty and sexiness. I think she is kind of gross. Even my dad who is not the most conservative thought Miley Cyrus's performance at the VMA's was trashy. She has very little musical talent. Why do musicians today, and other people, think you need to get naked and be slutty to be a success?

Sure every woman wants to look good, but that does not mean you have to do what many of todays female musicians are doing.

One of the best female musicians today, Lady Gaga, has a really unpleasant image and artistic bent as well. Her music is great, and she definitely has talent, but the image is quite a put-off. She is kind of like a Madonna ( pop star) meets Marilyn Manson, at least that is how I see her music compared to her image. It gives me a bad feeling.

Miley is much prettier and more talented than Lady Gaga or Madonna. (with the exception that Madonna is the best dancer) Hate on her if you must, but she is laughing all the way to the bank. Good for her!
  • beth_sapphire
    Options
    - People making a lot of noise when they eat, the constant lip smacking *chomp* just makes me feel sick
    - People that feel the need to swear every 30 seconds in a casual conversation

Like a lot of the other comments, the trend seems to be people xD haha
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    My husband and I ended up becoming pregnant

Men who say, 'we are pregnant.' Men and woman can be 'expecting a baby....' but men don't get pregnant.
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    People that get angry about phrases people say.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    I get unreasonably angry at people who don't use their turn signals... Or people who don't courtesy wave when you let them over... Ok, I get unreasonably angry driving period...:devil:
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options

People who seem to always have a story to top someone elses story... we get it, you're an attention *kitten*...

THIS!!!! We truly are the "ME" Generation. Wait until 9-11 comes around again....lol
  • teresa77447
    Options
    When friends text but don't spell their words out.

When my husband can't seem to manage not to throw his laundry on the floor.

When people can't manage to get their nose out of their phone or get off of it while being checked out at the store.
  • teresa77447
    Options
    I get unreasonably angry at people who don't use their turn signals... Or people who don't courtesy wave when you let them over... Ok, I get unreasonably angry driving period...:devil:

Totally agree.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    People who spell the word gorgeous as 'gawjus'.