freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    You can block them and/or make your profile private.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

im not going to bother sending you a FR, since i dont think we are here for the same journey.

however, i photoshopped myself next to you in that picture and we look SUPER CUTE together!!!

cant wait to show all my IRL friends this new picture of us!

:heart:

hi I hope you don't mind but I added my photoshopped picture to the picture you just photoshopped. I think 3 is a better number anyway.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Make sure to put me down as not a person to ever add because I'm a freak AND a perv :drinker: :laugh:

Word. :love:

Also, I just have burly men as profile pics and never get creeps. Well, 'cept Joy.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

Yeah for sure. There are a lot of women like that on this website.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for freaks and pervs. :drinker: :drinker:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

im not going to bother sending you a FR, since i dont think we are here for the same journey.

however, i photoshopped myself next to you in that picture and we look SUPER CUTE together!!!

hi I hope you don't mind but I added my photoshopped picture to the picture you just photoshopped. I think 3 is a better number anyway.

this works perfectly...thank you so much for doing that.
    please feel free to send the newly photoshopped pic to me...i'll print some out and we can bring them to the OP when we go to her house to watch her tonight.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Leave the forums if you don't want to be chatted with....use your brain.

"Chatted up" means hit on.

Oh, and participating in the forums doesn't necessarily mean people want to flirt, although some of the threads the OP participates in could give that impression.
  • Contrarian
    Options

My comment makes sense for either meaning

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm the idiot who keeps on accepting FR with no messges when on my profile it clearly says to please add why you think we should be friends, but there are still some who must not even check. I need to get over the whole "well I don't want to hurt anyones feelngs" crap. Sigh. :grumble:
    Still I think most people are on here legitimately trying to find motivating people to connect with. Errrrr... except that one kid who was on here looking for "tall women to date" ... oooooooooohhhkaaayyyyyy.. had to finally delete him. Creepy.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

please feel free to send the newly photoshopped pic to me...i'll print some out and we can bring them to the OP when we go to her house to watch her tonight.

you are so welcome. please make color copies so they are more lifelike when I use them for inspiration later. by later I mean after we are done watching OP sleeping because that really gets my motor running. :love:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Not me!!
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

No, it doesn't. Participating in the forums doesn't mean someone wants to be hit on. Use YOUR brain.

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

This from the guy wearing the Reps for Jesus shirt............:noway:
  • Contrarian
    Options

Yes, it does. If they are having problems with creeps hitting on them, and the only way that would happen is to make their presence known on the boards, then the solution is to leave the forum. Use your brain.

You're being pedantic. Of course not using the forums will prevent people from hitting on her, but it will also prevent her from getting to know other posters who can support her. It's a terrible solution. The point is that she doesn't want to be hit on, and she shouldn't have to be, just because she posts here.

I have given up all hope for your poor brain.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

you are so welcome. please make color copies so they are more lifelike when I use them for inspiration later. by later I mean after we are done watching OP sleeping because that really gets my motor running. :love:

if youre good, i'll even score you a lock of hair or a dirty sock.

and thanks for sending the pic...my god we all look so great together.

we dont have to wait much longer to make our dream come true do we?

1361358379706393167.GIF
  • Contrarian
    Options

You're being pedantic. Of course not using the forums will prevent people from hitting on her, but it will also prevent her from getting to know other posters who can support her. It's a terrible solution. The point is that she doesn't want to be hit on, and she shouldn't have to be, just because she posts here.

I have given up all hope for your poor brain.

Then she can switch to a picture other than herself seeing as she is cute. I mean what did she expect people to tell her?
    I have given up hope that you even HAVE a brain.

Exactly. That's a decent solution. My issue was your initial response, which was ridiculous. Rather than admitting you didn't understand the term "chatted up", you felt the need to defend your precious reply, because you felt stupid. It's okay, honey. It happens.

I have a beautiful brain.