What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Did an introduction to weights for 30 minutes, followed by my first TRX class for an hour.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Fit deck + walking lunges with 40# weights.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Started week 4 of Burn today. Circuit 1 done!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    This morning I did 60mins of cardio and when the kids are in bed Il do 40mins of kettlebell exercises and then have dinner and a hot chocolate
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Visiting the personal trainer tonight with my husband for another go at supersets. I was exhausted after last week's session so I'm trying to get pumped up for another *kitten* kicking!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    I'm not supposed to be working out until my lungs clear, but I stayed at a hotel on Saturday with a full gym and couldn't help myself. I PR'd on my squats with 80 lbs, the highest I've been able to do is 50 because I'm stuck with my dumbbells I have at home. I was coughing my head off the rest of the night, but I was happy! First time being online since Friday, so I'm a little late. :smile:
  • sineanbroc
    sineanbroc Posts: 25 Member
    7 am spin class followed by squats, had to move out of the women's section today to get some heavier weights, 30 kg 12x3 and I finished it no bother, up to 35 kg for me tomorrow :)
  • kel7298

Congratulations on your 5K, Kelly!!!

Thank you ma'am! I was fun as well as challenging. Ready for another! haha

Burn Intervals today. No time for Abs this morning. Sleep was more important :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Burn Intervals today. No time for Abs this morning. Sleep was more important :bigsmile:

Yes, I agree, sleep is very important! I have my first 5K on the 17th, so this bronchitis needs to get the heck out soon!
  • sallystarrfield
    sallystarrfield Posts: 19 Member
    Pilates and cardio for 55 minutes in my basement this morning. I'm very frugal and never thought I would spend money on a trainer, but I'm addicted to Pilates and love the huge transformation in my body and health that I am seeing and feeling as a result of individualized instruction from someone who knows what she is doing and understands my goals. I need to post more pics b/c I look very different (in a good way) than I did at this time last year.
  • kel7298

Yes, I agree, sleep is very important! I have my first 5K on the 17th, so this bronchitis needs to get the heck out soon!

Did ya try bathing in Vicks VaporRub? j/k

Wed and today is pluggin at CLX. Definitely ready for next week already!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Did ya try bathing in Vicks VaporRub? j/k

Wed and today is pluggin at CLX. Definitely ready for next week already!

I missed this! I did try Vicks, but it ended up that it was expired. I'm still using my inhaler and mucinex. It sucks. But I got through my 5K, even though I had to walk the whole thing. Tonight is CLX Push Circuit 2.
  • Swim Relays....

Yesterday I did an hour of power lifting, 20min elliptical, 4x200m intervals with 200m jog between (2:31 was total sprint pace), 2 miles in 14:09, and 2-2.5 hrs of hardcore muscular endurance training for chest, shoulders, arms, abs. I could barely operate the steering wheel this morning. Still sore. Debilitating DOMS feels good; kind of like a refeed.
  • kel7298
    OK MFP friends. Time to log your days activity!

CLX BURN INTERVALS!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Oops! Ok, Monday I did Push Circuit 1, yesterday was a rest day, tonight is Push Circuit 2. This is my last week of the Push month, then I can drop my cals on Sunday. Yay!!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    so far - 20 minutes of kick boxing -- i know its not much but this is a big step from being a couch potato lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    so far - 20 minutes of kick boxing -- i know its not much but this is a big step from being a couch potato lol

Yesss! *high five*
  • caseys29
    caseys29 Posts: 63 Member
    Sunday
    15 minutes on elliptical/treadmill
    bench press
    inclined bench press
    wide-grip pulldown back
    wide-grip pulldown front
    butterflies
    seated cable rows

Monday
    60 minute Zumba class

Tuesday
    15 minutes on elliptical/treadmill
    shoulder shrugs
    shoulder press
    lateral raises
    front raises

Wednesday
    5 minutes on treadmill to warmup
    squats
    deadlifts
    calf raises
    calf extensions
    lunges
  • kel7298
    Oops! Ok, Monday I did Push Circuit 1, yesterday was a rest day, tonight is Push Circuit 2. This is my last week of the Push month, then I can drop my cals on Sunday. Yay!!!

I haven't increased my calories...maybe I should.

CLX Push 1 plus 2o mins cardio (elliptical/spinning)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

I haven't increased my calories...maybe I should.

CLX Push 1 plus 2o mins cardio (elliptical/spinning)

I didn't even know I was supposed to until one of my friends told me, because it's supposed to be a mini-bulk. I did a search for the Lean phase, and I read that you're supposed to eat at 1500. I know I would be starving, so I'm only dropping to 1850. That's where I was losing last year, so I should be fine.

ETA yesterday I shoveled snow, but I only counted about 30 minutes of it, not the length of time it took to dig myself out of where the snow plow plowed me in. With my ice scraper, because I was trying to go to the store to buy a new snow shovel. :ohwell: Tonight I start the Lean phase, so I think it's Lean Circuit 1.