What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I ate 4 slices of chicken pizza, with ranch and 2.5 cups of pepsi, I do feel bad, but hey there's always a better tomorrow. Learn from it and move on! <3
  • oldfashchic
    oldfashchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I believe today was the best day I had this week and the pecans I had today were delicious! I dont regret what I eat unless I go over the cal count
    :)
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I never have any regrets. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No regrets and had chocolate too. I log everything...the good, the bad and the ugly.
  • manicmoriarty
    Options
    too much chocolate!!!!! yuck.it's not tasty when it's too much T_T i logged it and was very sad
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Today, I thought it was a good idea to have a bigger breakfast, later on I was just given a big lunch, now only left with just over 400 calories for the rest of the day, (it's almost too hot to go outside to exercise it off also), so I was ashamed in logging this.
  • guroprincess
    Options
    Not today, but a couple of days back, I had 1/4 of a small cheesecake. It looked so great on the box, but when I actually had it, it was too much and too rich. I had been saving my calories all day to have the ~300 cal slice of cheesecake and ended up not even wanting it. :(
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I_regret_nothing_3.gif
  • WhisperingCloud
    WhisperingCloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today, I did fine. Even with that sugar cookie, I still came up under 1200 calories. Yesterday, I totally blew it. While trick-or-treating with the kids, my son handed me his mostly full capri sun. I've been drinking nothing but water since I started counting calories, because I like to eat, and I don't wanna waste my calories on drink.. but I was just holding that capri sun, and it was getting so heavy... so I drank it. Even though I was already at 1200. Once that sugar hit my body, I couldn't stop thinking about the candy sitting in the kids buckets, after they were asleep. Ended up eating a twix, a snickers, an almond joy, a war-head, AND a reese's cup... All mini's, but still... Considered not logging it, didn't really wanna know how far I'd gone, but eventually decided that not logging it wasn't changing the fact that I'd ate it, so I did... 386 calories over, my worst day ever. At first, I was kinda upset, but then I realized that it was not the end of the world. I've been doing great, and I don't log my excersize, so surely one day of going overboard is not going to throw me off track!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway:
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I only regret that a shoulder injury has benched me, but that I am still starving. It means that I learned today at 4pm at the doc that I need to quit my bulk (no lifting or martial arts for 2 weeks) AND I missed my workout meaning I should eat many less calories than planned. I eat when I'm hungry though *shrug*

ETA: WTF with the sugar cookies anyway? No one likes those. At least eat something you LIKE if you are going to eat empty (and extra) calories.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I've had nothing today. I wont have anything till 3pm tomorrow. It's another 24 hours away now. SO I can say I regret eating nothing.

Man I love my fasting days.
  • lilawolf
    Options
    Today, I did fine. Even with that sugar cookie, I still came up under 1200 calories. Yesterday, I totally blew it. While trick-or-treating with the kids, my son handed me his mostly full capri sun. I've been drinking nothing but water since I started counting calories, because I like to eat, and I don't wanna waste my calories on drink.. but I was just holding that capri sun, and it was getting so heavy... so I drank it. Even though I was already at 1200. Once that sugar hit my body, I couldn't stop thinking about the candy sitting in the kids buckets, after they were asleep. Ended up eating a twix, a snickers, an almond joy, a war-head, AND a reese's cup... All mini's, but still... Considered not logging it, didn't really wanna know how far I'd gone, but eventually decided that not logging it wasn't changing the fact that I'd ate it, so I did... 386 calories over, my worst day ever. At first, I was kinda upset, but then I realized that it was not the end of the world. I've been doing great, and I don't log my excersize, so surely one day of going overboard is not going to throw me off track!

Under 1200 is way too low anyway. Hard to maintain, and kills your muscle mass which you need to do tasks and keep your metabolism up. You were still way under maintenance. 1586 without counting exercise is probably where you should be EVERY day. That is a touch lower than what I lost all my weight at.
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ETA: WTF with the sugar cookies anyway? No one likes those.

I do.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    the only time I regret eating something is if it didn't taste good.
  • lilawolf
    Options
    ETA: WTF with the sugar cookies anyway? No one likes those.

I do.

Well I apologize then. I've never seen someone really happy to eat one, just eating them because that was the only choice. They are also the only cookie that we bother to decorate to make more likeable lol. If you like them, then that is awesome. I suppose someone has to since they are still around. I hope you had a fantastic one (or two or...)!
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Nothing today, I log most of my day before it happens, so I know if there is room for a little naughty. Hell most days I need a little naughty just to make up my calories :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ugh that ice cream!

What???

Guess I can mark that off my list of "Said no one. Ever."

:noway:

(Or was this "ice cream" or "I Can't Believe It's Not Ice Cream" instead of actually ice cream?)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single thing I've eaten that I've ever regretted.

Okay, one time I got steamed veg at Panda Express instead of rice and I was pretty upset with myself all day. Rice would have tasted better.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Mini pb snickers. 7 of them. And ice cream from Coldstone. Don't even ask about yesterday!