Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Replies

• IDESERVETHIS2
    IDESERVETHIS2 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love to join in too! 15 pounds by Christmas is my goal. Just starting today :)
  • qofspades
    qofspades Posts: 36 Member
    Count me in.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    All the positive feedback is so awesome, I am ready to hit the gym hard today because you all have me so motivated! 20 minute run and then hitting the weights, what's everyone else doing?
  • I'm in as well!! Just restarting with MFP and I would love to lose at least 10 pounds by Christmas.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Im aiming to lose 15lbs or 1 a dress size by Christmas, which would put me at 174lbs and/or a size 12:happy: (whatever comes first )
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    count me in!!
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    I'm in! I want to lose 15 pounds by Christmas.
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    I'm in too. I will be more than happy to lose 5lbs but anything will be good. I'm recovering from recurring pericarditis and have been put on steroids for a couple of weeks to treat it, so will be grateful not to pile the weight on! Starting weight 155.4lbs. Thanks x
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    In in for at least 15! I had set this in my head, but now it's out in public! Thanks!
  • I want to get down at least 12-15 pounds! It's just so hard when food is just calling your name and around the corner everywhere you go.
  • I would like to lose 15-20 pounds by Christmas.
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • I Hear that !!! But together we can do this. if we only eat a bite of each yummie goodness then we will be full and still get to eat it.
    but make sure its only a bite of each thing. that is what I am going to try to do.
  • Shawk80
    Shawk80 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm up for the challenge!! I had set a goal for myself, but seems more real to put it on here. 15 by Christmas sounds good!!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    I'm at 133.2 right now and my goal is to be at or below 124 before Christmas... So -1 lb / week.
  • djr140
    djr140 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in! 15 pounds by Christmas is what my goal was. 15 by Christmas 30 by Valentine's Day!!! I have not been very good about committing, but I'm ready for a challenge to keep me honest!
  • I'm also up for the challenge I would like to lose 20lbs but 15 sounds more realistic
  • I'm in - I'd like to lose 10 lbs.
  • Holmen1
    Holmen1 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to lose 10-15#! I'm in :smile:
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    I would love something to keep me motivated. I would like to lose 18 lbs, which would put me at 199 lbs