What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    The last thing I regret eating was the buttermilk pancakes I made with buttermilk that had gone south. Made my wife and I sick sick suck sick. Thankfully my daughter didn't want any pancakes that day. We should have taken a clue from her.

Sitting on the toilet with a bucket and crying and vomiting will definitely leave you with regrets.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa at the Mexican place.... I log it and every day I tell myself to ignore them when we go and every time I go... I end up eating them. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Salsa is not that bad for you, but those greasy delicious corn chips are horrid little buggers!
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I ate 1k calories at lunch. A Jimmy Johns #11, chips and a small amount of coke. Tasted great, but now I can't eat much for dinner :(
  • rednailvarnish
    rednailvarnish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    none today but I had chips and tuna melt yesterday......
  • 03melissa05
    03melissa05 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Huge piece of cake with icing. I logged it...totally regretting it.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Nothing today, but a couple of weeks ago I went out for wings with some friends. I ate wayyyy too many, and was violently ill afterwards. But I did log them! That was a pretty good wake up call that wings are not my friends any longer.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    3 cadburys heros and a small square of fudge I was making. Logged. Doesn't sound like much but I should have made the effort to eat something proper than just eating mindlessly.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I regret in advance this 120 calorie can of coke I'm about to drink like it's candy. :blushing:

For the record, I "don't" drink soda... I only allow myself an occasional can or bottle (and I try to buy a pack of the 90 calorie cans for this exact reason) when I have a really bad craving.... which would be right now.
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten it yet, but I've got a cup of black coffee and an oatmeal pie (with the delicious creamy filling) sitting right beside me.

Although, come to think of it, several days ago I ate two donuts and my stomach still hasn't completely forgiven me.
  • PaminTewksbury
    PaminTewksbury Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had Chinese food for lunch. Yes, I logged it. No, I probably should not have eaten all of it. It was good though and I don't really regret it. I'll go the gym tonight and try to keep my calories down for the rest of the day. I feel that when I deprive myself continuously I end up doing more harm than good. Tomorrow's another day and I will work hard to stay on track and do what I have to do.
  • deanronaldhayes
    Options
    I thought I regretted some grapes, a dry piece of bread and a small chunk of light cheese I ate in the middle of the night.

Now after reading this, I feel fine. I will still try to not snack my calories away while Im half asleep; but DAMN, I feel ok now.

Thanks for posting everyone.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I never have any regrets. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.

^^^ This...exactly.
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    6 Wintergreen Lifesavers (90 calories).....now my stomach hurts.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I had a bagel with cream cheese AND a 2 servings of honey nut cheerios AND massive bowl of grapes. That was just lunch!
    I won't regret it after I run it off though. :P (hopefully)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in regrets. I believe in recognising behaviours and actions as either positive, and feeling good about them, or negative and learning from them.

Also, I'm not on a 'diet' so theres no need to 'cheat'. Everything is a conscious decision. One bad food choice won't make or break you.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I don't regret anything I eat. If I want a freaking donut I'm going to have one and love every bit of it without guilt. A healthy relationship with food is better than obsessing.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I love food and I just make it fit into my day.
  • sdowdle1
    Options
    Nothing today. But yesterday...the Honey Roasted Peanuts and 2 bowlfuls MultiGrain Cheerios did not feel too great. Back to vegan mock meats and fruits today!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    On Monday I had 3 sopapallas.....not healthy but I don't regret it!!!
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I had a Venti Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks because it was buy one get one free. I don't mind 530 calories if it is worth it. I usually don't get sweet coffee drinks so I was disappointed because this had an awful chemical after taste yuck!