Girls do you like a nice guy? You just friendzoned him

Options

Replies

• missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    "Nice guy" = entitled man with poor social skills who believes that women owe him sex (or a relationship if he's the type who insists that it's not about sex) if he displays the bare minimum of being (or pretending to be) a decent human being.

This. Just because a girl is nice to you and considers you a friend doesn't mean she's obligated to want to have sex with you just because you're nice. Guys like that need to the get over themselves.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Everyone has good points :)

Strong first post.

th?id=H.4607062375531172&pid=15.1

Agreed...it doesn't take much to resurrect a classic :)

Also, because I want to add something valuable to the discussion:
    BbyN1NHCAAA444f_zps7147016f.jpg
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Also, because I want to add something valuable to the discussion:
    BbyN1NHCAAA444f_zps7147016f.jpg

Amazing. In the process of sending this to several people
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    It's true right?

Beta zone!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    It's true right?

Beta zone!

:laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    It's true right?

It sounds like you are ugly. Being friendzoned just means you aren't attractive enough for them to date.....It's a nice way to say it.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I like a nice guy and haven't friendzoned him....

.... yet
  • wheird
    Options

.... yet

Dont make me FZ you plz
  • ngcs
    ngcs Posts: 6
    Options
    "Nice guy" = entitled man with poor social skills who believes that women owe him sex (or a relationship if he's the type who insists that it's not about sex) if he displays the bare minimum of being (or pretending to be) a decent human being.

Q.F.T.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

.... yet

Dont make me FZ you plz

you can't FZ barbies

(yes I saw that :angry:)
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    What guys/people who like girls don't understand is that just because you're nice doesn't mean you're automatically a person that someone wants to date. Girls (and people in general) aren't dating robots that you put friendliness and compliment coins into until they give you a relationship or sex.
  • wheird
    Options

.... yet

Dont make me FZ you plz

you can't FZ barbies

(yes I saw that :angry:)

The hell I can't. :angry:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    From skimming through this thread (I ain't reading all that), I've learned two very interesting things:

1) We no longer burn necromancers at the stake
    2) The only thing more annoying than guys whining about not getting laid is girls whining about guys whining about not getting laid

Although, I guess I'm whining about girls whining about guys whining about not getting laid, so... I win?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I like the nice guys just fine, but I've noticed the not-always-so-nice guys are the ones that will take charge a bit more in the bedroom.
  • wheird
    Options
    I like the nice guys just fine, but I've noticed the not-always-so-nice guys are the ones that will take charge a bit more in the bedroom.

Hi, I hear you are single and have great eyebrows.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

QFT

that's why you have to find one who's kind of a **** to everyone but you
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Friendzoned? Nope. Kissed him and have been dating since then. :-)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Not quite. I've been the nice guy more times than I'd like to admit and I have a few friends who are still the nice guy. Nice guys don't always have poor social skills or expect anyone to have sex with them just for being nice. Basically, they just lack confidence when it comes to women.

Women like guys with confidence, and they need to feel like they're pretty and desirable. Nice guys get put into the friendzone because they don't have the balls to make a move and they fear rejection, so they just act overly nice towards the girls they like in hopes that they'll make the move instead. Women write this off as a turnoff or a lack of interest and that's where the friendzone comes in. And then the nice guy gets confused when the girl falls for the guy with confidence even though he treats her like crap.

The lack of confidence isn't the real reason women hate the "nice guy" bull****, because we completely understand the lack of confidence and fear of rejection involved with making the first move (especially since, particularly in our media, schlubby dudes aggressively going after hot girls are glorified and she's supposed to give him a chance, but a girl that you think is less attractive than you expressing that makes her pathetic in the same media). It's the fact that a lot of "nice guys" get super pissed and ****ty and passive-aggressive when the girl--that assumes that him being nice and acting like a friend means he desires to be FRIENDS with her--doesn't fall into his arms. It's a real let-down when all of a sudden the guy that you felt a great friend-connection with blows up and talks about how you're stupid and/or a *kitten* because you end up dating someone else other than him. Just sayin'.
    Being passive aggressive and calling someone a stupid *kitten* doesn't sound like a nice guy move to me. Just sayin.

But you do have a point that they will be your friend and listen to all your BS and think you have some sort of connection, so why not date? They don't really get that they are just another girlfriend to them if there's no sexual tension.

Regular guys know it's impossible to be friends with a girl you want to bang, and don't want to bother with all the BS unless they are going to get laid. Nice guys will do it for the pleasure of your company and for the one in a million chance that they'll change their mind.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

QFT

You don't want him to be nice to you.....What fun is it getting punished by him if he's smiling and talking nicely to you? You've been a very bad girl.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

QFT

You don't want him to be nice to you.....What fun is it getting punished by him if he's smiling and talking nicely to you? You've been a very bad girl.

oh my

:love:

hi jac