chubby or skinny

Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    That's what you keep bragging about. Look at Sarah Palin for an example of looks. The woman was bat**** crazy but people wanted her as vice president because she was hot. Hillary...not hot. Smart but frumpy and fat. Wont be president

Sarah Palin was an idiot. I'll vote for HIlary Clinton because she's intelligent, well spoken and has an excellent political record. I don't base my politics or my vote on looks, and most of the country doesn't either.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    That's what you keep bragging about. Look at Sarah Palin for an example of looks. The woman was bat**** crazy but people wanted her as vice president because she was hot. Hillary...not hot. Smart but frumpy and fat. Wont be president

I hate to break this spoiler to you, but McCain lost the election and several people did NOT vote for him due to his choice of VP.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Direct quote from McCindy.....Losing promotions for my looks
    In direct response to your insults.

Thin women didn't come to this thread and say things like, "Men who like fat chicks are just too stupid to handle a skinny girl."
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

neither one have what it takes to do the job lol
  • mccindy72
    Options

Being that you don't know anything about me, does it make you feel better to say mean things to me?
  • fitfreakymom
    Options
    i was all prepared to answer, but then I saw you said "honestly"... so....

so what would your honest answer be??? now I think we all want to know lol
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    8 pages I didn't read...it must be going well in here.
    tumblr_inline_mu98eauiyr1r6zhgo_zpsc677ac52.gif
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Thin women didn't come to this thread and say things like, "Men who like fat chicks are just too stupid to handle a skinny girl."

No, I said that no one wants a fat girl. People say they do to be nice and avoid hurting the fat peoples feelings. All men would take a thin woman over a fat one. Seriously Halle Berry or Gabby Sidibe from precious. Charlize Theoron or Mindy McCarthy... I mean who would you take
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow, when I decided to read this for giggles this was not what I was expecting to read. I haven't read all of the posts and I will once I am done writing but I am saddened to read woman being so hateful to other woman. Life is never perfect for anyone regardless if your thin, fat, fit, pretty, ugly, etc. we all have challenges in our lives and some of the things we envy in others might also be the things that are causing them problems.
  • Quangsang
    Options
    Both. As long as I am attracted to her and I can have real conversations with her. No one likes a boring / dumb person.
  • mccindy72
    Options

No, I said that no one wants a fat girl. People say they do to be nice and avoid hurting the fat peoples feelings. All men would take a thin woman over a fat one. Seriously Halle Berry or Gabby Sidibe from precious. Charlize Theoron or Mindy McCarthy... I mean who would you take

You do know that McCarthy is happily married and that Halle Berry was cheated on with multiple women and is on her third husband now, right?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'd rather date a chubby guy than a really skinny guy any day.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    At first I would say skinny, because the chubbier guys I've dated had some serious insecurity and self-esteem issues associated with being a little bigger, but I guess skinny guys can have their esteem issues with being smaller.. I would prefer to date a guy who is comfortable with who they are as a person, chubby or skinny.

That's because the women the chubby guys have met have generally not been at all accepting of it LOL. Seriously, try to talk to a girl at a bar as a 300lb guy. It's not exactly a positive experience. Are all women flat out rude? Of course not. Do most dismiss you almost immediately. Yes. It's 10,000 times more harder than if you're skinny.

Only if you make it harder. Picking up women at a bar is almost like shooting fish in a barrel no matter your body type. Confidence and humor is all you need.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

Not everyone is as shallow as you make them out to be.....
  • mccindy72
    Options

Being that you don't know anything about me, does it make you feel better to say mean things to me?

And I'd still like an answer to this question.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    just-because-you-amp-039-re-fat_o_2340287.jpg

^ This
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    At first I would say skinny, because the chubbier guys I've dated had some serious insecurity and self-esteem issues associated with being a little bigger, but I guess skinny guys can have their esteem issues with being smaller.. I would prefer to date a guy who is comfortable with who they are as a person, chubby or skinny.

That's because the women the chubby guys have met have generally not been at all accepting of it LOL. Seriously, try to talk to a girl at a bar as a 300lb guy. It's not exactly a positive experience. Are all women flat out rude? Of course not. Do most dismiss you almost immediately. Yes. It's 10,000 times more harder than if you're skinny.

Only if you make it harder. Picking up women at a bar is almost like shooting fish in a barrel no matter your body type. Confidence and humor is all you need.

I agree. Confidence is attractive on every body type...
  • fitfreakymom
    Options

:huh:

Seriously?

Why can't people just be attracted to what they like without having to be mocked/shamed for it? "lolz you like skinny chicks, bet you just can't handle a woman with curves!!" Really?
    What about skinny chicks with curves? ;-)

They're a myth. ;) You can only have curves if you're overweight, so that way you can say "that person just can't handle all these curves."

Oh yes! And Marilyn Monroe at 5'5" and 118 pounds was a modern-day size 16, too, right? :laugh:

actually pant sizes have grown allot to accommodate people and make them feel good, if I put on a size 14 made 10 to 12 yrs ago it just fits where as if I put that same size on now it is a bit to big, allot of store vanity size but there are a few out there that still stay true to size though. So yes back then Marilyn may have been a 14/16 at roughly that weight but I think she weighed a bit more than that, not by much though.
  • rml_16
    Options

I have a number of overweight friends who were overweight when they met their husbands and my mother has been overweight almost her entire life and had many boyfriends and was married to my father.

So they are not marrying men, I guess.
  • rml_16
    Options

You do know that McCarthy is happily married and that Halle Berry was cheated on with multiple women and is on her third husband now, right?
    And look at poor Christie Brinkley! And Elizabeth Hurley ...