Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• BruinsGirl77
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I've been here before..... It's been a while though!

I'm looking for support :)

Anyone out there with similar goals?

I'm 28 years old, 5'1, 140lbs (I'm guessing on that).. I'll do my official weigh in tomorrow morning.

My goal is 120lbs.

Read my profile to get more info.

Add me :)
  • jordy89x
    jordy89x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I'm 24, from Ireland, and have a long road ahead of me!
  • buckistau
    buckistau Posts: 13
    Options
    feel free to add me, everyone is welcome to add me.
    i post and log daily, and i want more friends who are active like me :)
  • Heatherosiio
    Options
    Hiya, I'm back after about a year away from this site. Hoping the more friends I get, the more motivation I'll get to stick it this time around. Anybody and everybody please feel free to add me, Thankyou :)
  • PhantomBambi
    PhantomBambi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am back after a year and a half off :( Put all previous weight lost back on due to buying a house, moving out of my parent's for the first time ever! I am due to get married March 2015 and I am hoping to lose a further 102 lb by then.

24 years old
    5 ft 6 in
    SW 265.2 (this year) 277 when I very first started MFP
    CW 249
    GW 147

Hope we can motivate each other and offer support in times of need. Feel free to add me :)

Claire x
  • staym0tivated
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd love to be there to support you through your weight loss journey. Let's be there for each other and get the bodies we want! :drinker:
  • ladyraven2186
    Options
    I am always looking for new and motivational friends. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • adaybetter
    adaybetter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone likes. Ive done it all. Been skinny, muscular, muscular fat jacked lol, and pretty cut. Going for cut once again.( summer is coming ) I always track all my food for cutting i just used to use a pen and paper. Trying this app out and i like it so far
  • searavyn
    searavyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Kim and I'd love to have folks to interact with on MFP. I lost 30 pounds about 2 years ago using this website and app - unfortunately, I've gained ten of those pounds back, so I truly want to get back into the habit of logging my food and exercise and making those better choices again.
    I live in Martinsville, VA, so if you are nearby and want to partner up for mutual support I'm available! :-)
  • Perrybarger
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Perry and I live just outside of Hazard Ky. I made a commitment to change my life on July 17th 2013. As far as Im concerned this is a second birthday for me. I was borderline diabetic and on tons of medication. With my 40th birthday approaching in October I reached a breaking point and knew I had to change or face going to an early grave. I set a goal for myself to lose 164lbs. Starting weight was 389lbs and my current weight is 295. I have 70lbs to go and I will do this and I will never go back! Im no longer pre diabetic and working towards getting off blood pressure. I just started using MFP regular about a month ago and am just now checking out the groups and message boards
  • kikagn007
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well! I had lost a total of 50 lbs, but gained back up some during getting ready for my wedding in Feb. So I'm sitting around 35 lbs lost now and have 45 lbs. to go!
  • ginaxaustin33
    ginaxaustin33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Gina and I'm 18 years old and have always felt uncomfortable with my body. I decided that I was going to finally lose weight without starving myself or going on any fad diets. I've been doing MFP for a week now, and absolutely love it! I lost 3 lbs this week and feel very proud. I want to finally be happy with my body when i go into college. New school year, new me.I have failed so many diets and have expressed my feelings through food for far too long. That is no longer going to be me. I would love to follow others on their weight loss journey as well! I love reading food diaries and getting ideas. If anyone needs advice, motivation, or just someone to talk to, feel free to message me!
    Gina
  • goodlookin29
    Options
    I'm new and need friends too! I want to be inspired :-)
  • englishrose1974
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I'm also in need of friends here and am fairly new to mfp.

I was 229lbs at my biggest but a bit less than that starting here - I still have a long way to go.

Sara :)
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

I am 5'8.5 and weigh about 172 lbs. I lost about 13 pounds so far!

Any friends are welcome :)
  • CaliforniaGirl28
    CaliforniaGirl28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I would love the friends! :)
  • DeniseR79
    DeniseR79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more friends. My biggest challenge is being tempted to eat what my very picking 3 year eats. Feel free to add me.
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! Looking to lose around 30 lbs. to start. Had a baby, and gained weight after baby was born. Looking to get healthier and fit to live a long life and have no limits especially when playing with my child.
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Always looking for extra motivational friends. I'm pretty new here but really want to stop the yo yo dieting. I have a goal of about 50lbs to lose, lost 9 so far in the past month. Let's do this thing!
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone in Houston??