Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• hethterry1974
    Options
    Hello! My name is Heather. I have been on MFP on an off for a few years, but this time I have managed to stay with it for almost 3 months. However, the last few weeks have been a bit challenging. My weight loss to date is 46 pounds and I would like to lose at least 40 more. My hope is to find others in my situation that could share their experiences, good and bad. Please add me, I would love additional support and motivation. And maybe my journey could be beneficial to others as well. Thank you! :smile:
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love new friends!

I'm looking for like minded individuals that want to better themselves and take care of who they are! We can motivate one another!
  • mrbonnell1988
    Options
    I would love some friends. Trying to get back in shape add me pweez
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love friends, I'm pretty active as well.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I am also looking for some serious support on this journey. Lost almost 50 the first time I tried this but this winter was extremely depressing...family issues etc. I'm back on the wagon and I'm looking to lose about 130 pounds give or take depending on how I look and feel as I get closer. I have tried getting family interested in supporting me but it's just not happening so I could really use some good, healthy-minded friends.
  • ddelbeau
    ddelbeau Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there,

I am in the same boat as you. My name is Dani, I want to lose 38 pounds by the end of this summer so I can feel comfortable in my skin again. I use to be very active but once I graduated college and became an "adult" that active lifestyle changed. I am hoping to make some friends on here to help support and motivate. I would love to help motivate others. Best of luck to everyone trying to reach their goals, don't be afraid to friend me. :)

Dani
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I could totally use some friends if anyone's interested. I've got a long way to go and it seems like it's coming off at a sluggish pace.
    SW: 224
    CW: 209
    GW: 140

I'm actually excited because I finally got out of the 210 to 215 range. That seems to be where I get stuck. I have been doing a little tweaking on my calorie and percentage ranges to see if I can increase the weight loss cause 5 pounds in a month is not cutting it for me.
    I have also been using the Zombies, Run! app as well as the 30 day challenge here at eatdrinkandbeskinny.
    http://www.eatdrinkandbeskinny.com/30-day-core-challenge/
  • charli0329
    charli0329 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New to the site but not new to working out. I recently swapped from a very physically demanding job to a desk job. And of course the traditional desk weight gain happened. lol I was already a bit over my normal weight due to new meds. So it's everything at once and now I'm here. I'm hoping to get back down to 150 but no time frame. Just slow with no diet fads. feel free to add me.
  • exWHYzee1337
    Options
    trying to be more active here. I was very active when losing weight now that Im maintaining now so much.

Need friends to keep me involved here... summer is just around the corner.

all friends welcome, just drop me a line when adding please 8)
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    Onnnnnnnnne is the loneliest number that you ever kneeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Friends are dope. Lets do it.
  • jade18550
    Options
    Hi!

I have been married for 7 years and I have 2 beautiful boys (6 yr old & 1 yr old). I would love to get back to my pre-marriage weight which by the way I thought was huge then! LOL It is crazy how you look at old pics and wish that the weight you thought was bad then was your weight now! I need motivation and I think I am great with everyone else except myself. Hopefully I can motivate myself now! :happy:

Xoxox,

Erika :heart:
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    You can do it! I remember when I stepped on the scale and it said 198.4. I think that was the happiest day of my life! I had started at almost 230. I'm 158 now and trying to get down to around 140.
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I was on the site before but I was in alot of pain so I could really get what I needed to attain my goal weight. I ended up having to get two hip replacements at the ripe old age of 38. Well after therapy and recovery I am back and feeling better despite still needing therapy. I'm ready to work. Add me if you want thanks!
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm always open as well.. i post and log daily and would be glad to lend myself as a cheerleader for anyone who wants one!!!
    5'5
    wants to lose over 100 (I'll be here for a while)
  • fdagasdgfasdgsda
    fdagasdgfasdgsda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Been using this for a couple months now. College eating multiple dinners every night and alcohol really took its toll on my body. I decided it was time to really change my lifestyle and have lost ~20lbs so far with my eventual goal of just building some size and mass.

Not really looking for friends, but please add me. I enjoy learning what works for others and exchanging ideas!
  • stkalcevich1
    Options
    I only want hardcore friends. If you are that add me
  • Technolero
    Options
    Add me! The support really makes the difference! Everyone has been great!
  • collings1831
    collings1831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I've been on and off this site for a while now. But I need friends. No one I know personally does this and tries to sabotage me. I need friends. add me please!
  • thejocool
    thejocool Posts: 46
    Options
    Any ans all can add me no problem !
    That is the reason I am here mostly, to get the support of people that like me are trying to get to their GW ! :happy:

SW :162.4
    CW :160.8
    GW :150

My challenge today ... Stop thinking about chocolate that much ... man this is hard ! :laugh:
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, add me if you like. I'm starting at 183 lbs with a goal of 155 lbs by the end of the year. I'm working out 3-5 times a week currently and plan to check the forums daily.

Grumpy (about my weight)