How much have you lost, and how long did it take?

Options

Replies

• momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    93lbs in 6 months and one week. All through eating 1500-2000ish calories a day and exercising!
  • Teasaidh
    Teasaidh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Started the week after christmas. As of yesterday, 52 lb lost in roughly 4 1/2 months.

14357059.png
  • fitnessguru5678
    Options
    My brother is a personal trainer and he told me about these resistance bands that one of his clients was using to tone up, and that they are also great just for weight loss. I was skeptical at first but I bought a set and guys, I lost 7 pounds in literally 1 month!

It came with a manual as well which shows you exactly how to do different exercises (there are loads) to achieve different things. I'm also not a huge exercise fanatic so if I can do it anyone can do it!

Hope this works! :)
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    4 stone in 14 months. Beware of excessively fast weight loss as this can result in muscle loss (including the most important muscle you heart) , loss of bone density and very fast weight loss can result in a gall stone. Slow and steady is the way
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds in six months. Still have 12 more to go!
  • joyceb444
    joyceb444 Posts: 12
    Options
    10 months! :)
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    68 days
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    14kg (30 lbs) since the 6th of January 2014
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    everyone is very different

22lbs since mid Set 2013
  • AmandaJade9
    AmandaJade9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    93lbs in 6 months and one week. All through eating 1500-2000ish calories a day and exercising!

That's amazing!
  • princessariane
    princessariane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Y'all are so inspiring!!
    A little over 30 since the beginning of the year (so almost 5 months.) I got a fitbit zip to push me to get my 10K every day (that's currently my only exercise amist a 50-hour-a-week desk job). I log each and every single bite of something I take. Every bit.
    :)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    29 kg (64 lbs) in one year and 8 months.

My weight loss was definetly slower than most people (I've done it with about 1700-1800 calories a day), but I have build a lifestyle that suits me and I can continue like this for all my life without feeling deprived or hungry.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I usually put on a few pounds at the end of the year and into the beginning of the next year (~20lbs), takes me about 3 months to get back to my preferred weight. This seems a bit fast, but a good 5-10 pounds comes off in the first few days from water. I'm a sponge!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    Options
    I started my journey mid/late June of 2013 at 233 lbs, 10 months later I now weigh 161 lbs, so 72 lbs down so far! I would like to lose another 30-40 lbs.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I lost about 20 pounds, and it took me 5 months. I've been maintaining since then :)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I've lost 111 lbs, and it's taken me 22 months. 25 lbs to go to goal :)
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    38 pounds since mid feburary about 47 to go
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    As of today ive lost 19lbs in 36 days. and still have like 60lbs to go i think
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 lbs in 4 weeks and tomorrow I weigh in so it might be more!
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    In three days it will be a year since I've lost 68lbs. I lost 28.8 of that since February 19th, when I really started focusing and got myself in the gym.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!