"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Replies

• WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Oh I am in. I followed the Gelato cleanse for recommendations but didn't eat it every day.

Day 1: chocolate layer cake with fudge inner layer at my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party
    Day 2: Talenti belgian milk chocolate - my favorite flavor

also - I adore the chocolove ginger and dark chocolate - I can't find it very often but when I do I stock up...
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    *gasp* Who are these Lemon Oreo haters? Lemon Oreos are awesome...and I'm not even a lemon lover!

I love the lemon oreos! But every time I complete my diary someone gets onto me about wasting my calories. Apparently not very popular, lol. But if you like lemon...

So glad you feel me, MB :heart:
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    I suppose I'm in even though I eat chocolate about every day anyway. I had taco bell for lunch. It wasn't sweet but MAN it was good.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture. Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting. Only half because she ate the other half. Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel gelato.

20140505_225635_zps2m8cv58t.jpg

20140505_225343_zpszqbwb4gl.jpg

That looks awesome.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    It's not in my calorie budget to have more than a weekend fling with sweet goodness, but in a few days, when I dive into my next chocolate cake, I will be sure to convince it I really do have feelings for it. And when I have to abandon the affair on Sunday night, I will also add in my tenderest voice, 'really, it's not you, it's me.' Am I just coldhearted, or is that okay?
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    It's not in my calorie budget to have more than a weekend fling with sweet goodness, but in a few days, when I dive into my next chocolate cake, I will be sure to convince it I really do have feelings for it. And when I have to abandon the affair on Sunday night, I will also add in my tenderest voice, 'really, it's not you, it's me.' Am I just coldhearted, or is that okay?

That's a horrible way to treat chocolate cake. If it ever wants a rebound who will love it and appreciate it, send it my way.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    There is no room in this thread for sad emotions.

It's okay. The leftover cake will be fine, I can send it to Nicole. I didn't deserve it anyway. It was too good for me!
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Here! I'll start today. Should be good as I don't really got much in the house right now and i'll have to get creative.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Day 1 - May 5: 1 cup of Turkey Hill Frozen Greek Yogurt - Baklava
    Day 2 - May 6: 2.5 tablespoons of Speculoospasta / Cookie Butter on crackers :love: :love:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a small Reeses peanut butter egg :) I almost ate an apple turnover until I bit into it and it was cherry :(

I'm off work tomorrow and I bought all the ingredients to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes :)

What time should I coincidentally show up at your house? Lemon twist Oreos??? Were they good?

I love the lemon oreos! But every time I complete my diary someone gets onto me about wasting my calories. Apparently not very popular, lol. But if you like lemon...

Do lemon oreos taste anything like lemon creme quest bars? Because I do love me some oreos, but eating a lemon quest bar was an experience I'd like to forget, lol. I've had other lemon flavored things before that tasted gross... but I don't think they could make an oreo I don't like haha
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    *gasp* Who are these Lemon Oreo haters? Lemon Oreos are awesome...and I'm not even a lemon lover!

So glad you feel me, MB :heart:

i think they sound intriguing and I can't wait to try them out. I love me some lemon sweets!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Not sure I get the concept. Is this all you are eating??

My diary is open. My macros are pretty spot on, and this doesn't include my workout tonight. It does include a Pop Tart ice cream sandwich though. :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a small Reeses peanut butter egg :) I almost ate an apple turnover until I bit into it and it was cherry :(

I'm off work tomorrow and I bought all the ingredients to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes :)

What time should I coincidentally show up at your house? Lemon twist Oreos??? Were they good?

Wasting your calories because they don't like lemon, or because Oreos in general? Poo on them! :bigsmile: Maybe I'll get some "for the kids". We had mint Oreos in the house for a couple of weeks, and in that time I only had one. That was like a major deal for me, because I used to eat a whole row. :blushing:

Edited for punctuation.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Day 1: 450 ml lemon sorbet, 486 kcal. Okay, won't buy again; should be more extravagant for that amount of calories.
    Day 2: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew. Sugar coma approaches, think I overdid it a bit.
    Day 3: Small serving of salmiak liquorice ice cream, and Daim bar.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    vrrq6g.jpg
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Day 3: Small serving of salmiak liquorice ice cream, and Daim bar.

Daim bars are my favorite candy. :flowerforyou:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I ended up having pancakes again (with blueberries and sugar free syrup this time), in the addition of my kugel. Maybe I should join a 30 day pancake challenge :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I ended up having pancakes again (with blueberries and sugar free syrup this time), in the addition of my kugel. Maybe I should join a 30 day pancake challenge :laugh:

My mom makes the best cherry kugel.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie