What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day. I hate rest day.

Went with my wife to her Crossfit fundamentals class yesterday. After an uncounted number of kbs, air squats, pull-ups, over 2 and half hours we did

3 RFT
    Shuttle Run
    15 air squats
    10 mountain climbers
    5 Burpee

What's RFT?

Yesterday I didn't get to do any purposeful exercise, but I was on my feet for 6 hours doing a yard sale and literally running up and down my friend's stairs several times, because she kept going inside to look for more stuff, and people kept asking how much her stuff was selling for. Then we went shopping. :) Today is my rest day, but I'll be walking to Mayfest, which is about a mile away.

3 rounds for time.

Aaaaah, ok. Thanks. :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday's when I posted Sunday! Duh. Yesterday was chest/shoulders/triceps, and tonight is C25K.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My first day on this thread :smile: I did level 2 day 8 of the 30 Day shred and 3 sections of 10 Minute solutions Knock Out Body
  • alathIN
    alathIN Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Went to my swim group. We did sprints, 25-50-75-100 repeat x 3, a 10 min pull, and some drills.
    I did an extra drill set after cooldown to work on my posture in the water.
    http://www.feelforthewater.com/2012/06/simple-but-powerful-drill-sequence.html
    Good drill for posture in the water.
    Is there some place I can buy some upper body flexibility?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    dreaded beast bulk legs today...ugh the pain um I meant joy of it all!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I did slim in 6 ramp it up.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Beastie Bulk Shoulders today (legs hardcore sore from yesterday)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Back and biceps tonight. I was supposed to do C25K last night, but it was so late when I got home, I just didn't have it in me. So instead, I walked to 2 different stores instead of driving. Which took an hour. Makes sense, right?
  • kel7298
    Options
    Back and biceps tonight. I was supposed to do C25K last night, but it was so late when I got home, I just didn't have it in me. So instead, I walked to 2 different stores instead of driving. Which took an hour. Makes sense, right?

Compete sense! Sometimes we just can't do it all (SUPERWOMAN HERE!)

Beast Bulk Back today...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Supposed to be C25K, but I'm going to try to fix my lawnmower and get at least my front yard done before the gestapo comes and fines me for my grass getting too high.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    2 miles worth of intervals on the treadmill. 5 X 1:30 @ 7.5mph plus warm up and cool down.
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    20 mins treadmill
    20 mins circuit training
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    2 miles on the open road; easy easy lemon squeezy
  • momiji166
    momiji166 Posts: 32
    Options
    sunday morning - 1.5 min intervals treadmill 5.2kph - 7.2kph for 30 mins followed by Body Pump 60 mins

Monday morning - 1.5 min intervals treadmill 5.2kph - 7.2kph for 30 mins followed by 45 min with PT

Tuesday Evening - body combat 60mins

Wednesday morning - 1.5 min intervals treadmill 5.2kph - 7.2kph for 30 mins followed by 45 min with PT

Thurs - rest

Fri evening - 1.5 min intervals treadmill 5.2kph - 7.2kph for 30 mins followed by 45 min with PT

Sat - rest
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    One of the best kinds! Lindy Hop lesson and then a super fun party for 3 hours, and walking there and back - 25 minutes for every direction.
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    ran six miles, stretched, abs, jumping jacks :drinker:
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Supposed to be a run today...but it's freezing cold!! Brrrrr
  • StarvingInSuburbia
    Options
    So far:
    Violin and dance. I'm going to do cardio once I finish writing.
  • kel7298
    Options
    The Memorial Day weekend didn't stop me from exercising. I actually did a 25 min jog on the treadmill Sunday, then hopped on the elliptical for another 5 (not the biggest fan) finishing with a 10 min spin. Felt pretty good.

Yesterday was Body Beast Build Chest and Triceps

Today was Body Beast Build Legs.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The Memorial Day weekend didn't stop me from exercising. I actually did a 25 min jog on the treadmill Sunday, then hopped on the elliptical for another 5 (not the biggest fan) finishing with a 10 min spin. Felt pretty good.

Yesterday was Body Beast Build Chest and Triceps

Today was Body Beast Build Legs.

Me either! Yesterday I did chest and triceps, too, plus shoulders. And I mowed my front and back yards after I walked to the tractor supply about a half mile from my house to buy a new not-self-propelled lawnmower, swept and bagged all the grass and pine cones, and replaced the fill valve and toilet seat on my toilet. I was productive!

Saturday i mowed my front yard until my not-self-propelled lawnmower blew a big cloud of white smoke trying to finish the hill. Sunday I had a migraine all day and did not exercise, but I think I made up for it yesterday.