How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    well it just sounds wrong imo... or it's my dirty mind ...

So you aren't into that but some are. Doesn't make it wrong, right? Or get kinkier.

edited to say adults can do what they like together right if they want to?
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    i'll say this much, even if i was looking to date a young guy, or a guy younger than me, i still wouldn't even consider dating someone i couldn't go get drinks with.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    i'll say this much, even if i was looking to date a young guy, or a guy younger than me, i still wouldn't even consider dating someone i couldn't go get drinks with.

I wouldn't either! How boring.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    holy crap go out for a bit and miss the best part!?!?! Son why aren't you in bed yet? Way past your bedtime!!!! BTW, dont ever ask a girl to snap chat and then say I wnat a relationship not a one night stand... snap chat = 10 seconds not even enough for a one night stand.....

asnd yea well edited cuz i cant stop laughing at this fool
    I had a one night stand that only lasted 10 seconds...

oh you poor thing.....
    That wasn't the worst part.

do tell...
    I lived in a small town. He told his friends. And I became "that chick 10 second Josh hooked up with."
  • arainiday1
    Options
    holy crap go out for a bit and miss the best part!?!?! Son why aren't you in bed yet? Way past your bedtime!!!! BTW, dont ever ask a girl to snap chat and then say I wnat a relationship not a one night stand... snap chat = 10 seconds not even enough for a one night stand.....

oh you poor thing.....

do tell...
    I lived in a small town. He told his friends. And I became "that chick 10 second Josh hooked up with."

he BRAGGED about being 10 seconds ? oh.my.
  • arainiday1
    Options

I wouldn't either! How boring.

exactaly. plus its a great ice breaker.
  • arainiday1
    Options
    Alright guys I'm just gonna go for it tomorrow. Going to skip last period and hit the gym earlier because I've been going at different times over the last month to see when the hottest chicks are there. Seems like 1-2 pm is cougar rush hour. I'll report back tomorrow.

good luck OP
  • arainiday1
    Options

Well, as someone stated (most) cougars are financial independent, so fly him to a country where age to drink is 18+ (like over here)

true, i guess thats a good point. not here though.
  • arainiday1
    Options

Lol I'm a cool kid from the suburbs, of course I have a fake ID.

yeah but if she knows your real age she can actually get arrested (at least here) for "contributing to a minor" and most people really don't want to deal with that :huh:

just sayin'
  • cuapater
    cuapater Posts: 15
    Options
    Any tips on approaching? Getting tired of girls my age, they are really immature and basic. I want something new, and an older chick might be it. I was thinking of chatting some up at the juice bar or treadmills. Not really sure what to say though. Any tips will be of some help thanks.

Strip down, paint yourself green, and sound a mating call.
  • arainiday1
    Options

yeah but if she knows your real age she can actually get arrested (at least here) for "contributing to a minor" and most people really don't want to deal with that :huh:

just sayin'

Well doesn't even matter because if she would rather go to some bar than the zoo..she's not my Bella.

have you thought about looking at church, maybe a youth / young adult / college group ? they take trips and stuff :smile:
  • arainiday1
    Options

just sayin'

Well doesn't even matter because if she would rather go to some bar than the zoo..she's not my Bella.

i'm starting to suspect either you are Edward from Twilight or you have a particular girl in mind already that you like.....
  • mockchoc
    Options

just sayin'

I'd rather go to the bar to see animals than the poor things locked up in the zoo!
  • zzaped
    zzaped Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    25 is cougar age these days? D:

:(
  • mockchoc
    Options

just sayin'

I'd rather go to the bar to see animals than the poor things locked up in the zoo!

I agree, but still i like going to the Zoo. At least i know they are treaten very well over here and by going there you spend money on the animal care

Well ok so a bit of both sorts of animals is fine. Zoo and bar ones. I still don't feel as sorry for the bar ones :laugh: :wink:
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Well ok so a bit of both sorts of animals is fine. Zoo and bar ones. I still don't feel as sorry for the bar ones :laugh: :wink:

Oh you :smooched:

:laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options

oh you poor thing.....

oh ouch.... :noway: