Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options
Alright ladies!!! Week 1!

What are your goals for this week? What are you going to do differently than the last?

week1a-1.jpg
week1b-1.jpg
week1c.jpg
week1d.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This week, I'm going to drink more water than the last. I'm also going to pay more attention to calories, as it's too cold and snowy/icey to go running.

:flowerforyou:
  • buggials
    Options
    I have no choice but to watch my calories as I want be able to get to gym...here is to maintaining atleast!
    I plan to drink more water and eat better and not let stress make me eat.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    That total loss is AMAZING!! Keep up the great work PIN UP GIRLS!!

My goals this week is to continue to track everything I eat, drink ALL of my water & to not screw up my week's long hard work over the weekend!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies! This week I am going to bust my tail to lose another 2 pounds!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    We averaged a loss of 1.8lbs per person.
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've been doing well with water this week so I want to continue that but I need to focus on eating breakfast & logging everything. Also I have not exercised in a LONG time as I don't have a membership, it's cold out and I don't really have equipment. But I will focus on my sugar intake (this is a hard one for me)
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am not on the current chart but was on the first one. My initial weight was 170 and today it's 168.

This week, I am going to focus on eating breakfast and more strength training. i been doing tons of cardio but need to incorporate weights as well.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Go us!

This week I'd like to set a goal of 2 lbs loss. I'm going to tack all my food and continue to work on my H2o intake. I also start my hoop dance class this week, super excited! It's an awesomely fun way to workout.

Keep up the good work everyone! :drinker:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the current chart either, but for me this coming week my goal are to not have any days this week where I am under 1200 calories, to exercise 5-6 times and incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet.

Good job all!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm updating the charts with more weights, you'll see the change by late tonight. I'm not sure when the image will update.
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are to not cheat on my eating and to do 60 mins of cardio at least 3 times this week. And to get to yoga on saturday. I would like to be 128 by the next weigh in
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! Shaking pom poms for all of us! Weigh to go Pin-ups! (I couldn't resist!)

Amazing week ladies! Let's do it again!

My goal this week is to do what I did last week and stay focused! Keep your eyes on the prize!

agirlfromminnesota - Congrats to you! What an amazing week you had! Nicely done!

Karen
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Rachel, I am SUPER impressed by the chart and really appreciate you including me and updating it! So motivating!!

My goals this week:
    1) continue to stay motivated and workout 5 days
    2) no wine
    3) do Cardio Sculpt 5 days
  • nurseandi
    Options
    Good job girls!
    Goal is to stay with it on the weekend... less drinks and salty foods!
    Continue the exercise and diet on the weekends would really jump start my wt loss. easier said than done. I willll do it!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I will work out more this week.
    I will drink more water than orange juice.
    I will get to 100lbs lost in the next two weeks!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Kinda on hiatus this week due to issues with this damn IUD. No doc available at two locations to remove it. I just want the damn thing out!!!!

I have a cramp on the left side I hope is just a muscle that is sore from the 5k or it's a pms cramp. Crossing my fingers for one of those two options.

Katie
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Chart looks awesome! Thanks Rach.

I've been sick since New Years, but I think I'm on the mend...hoping for a bigger loss next week.
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks rachel for keeping us going. Everyone's achievements were great this week! Next week I plan to get even more of my water and to keep up my streak of working out (15 days in a row and counting) Still working on more veggies too.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    WOW, good job everyone!

Rach, I :heart: the spreadsheet!

My goal this week is to stay under calories and sodium, especially over the weekend. Weekends are the worst for me, especially when we have family gatherings.

Well, Im going to go try a Yoga class tonight, I'll let you guys know how it went.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    exercise, exercise, exercise for me!!!!

WAY TO GO everyone!!!!