Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options

I wish I had a pet unicorn.

Wish granted, your unicorn wont eat and dies of depression, being the only one of it's species in existence.

I wish I had a new car

Granted. But you've had your license taken away and now it sits in your driveway, as useless as the piece of plastic in your wallet.

I wish Vin Diesel weren't gay
  • Aero1dynamic
    Options

I wish I had a pet unicorn.

Wish granted, your unicorn won't eat and dies of depression, being the only one of it's species in existence.

I wish I had a new car

Wish granted, you now have a Ford Model A! :D

I wish I could travel to Europe.

Granted. You broke your leg coming off the plane and must spend the entire trip laid up in bed =(

I still wish Vin Diesel weren't gay
  • jd1208
    jd1208 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Granted: but he still doesnt like you.

I wish I could afford to furnish my new flat.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Options
    Granted. Your flat is now beautifully furnished, but you've been evicted and have no money to move.

I wish for uncorrupted wishes.
  • cronly
    cronly Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you lose the ability to communicate a second later.

I wish to be a chess grandmaster
  • Aero1dynamic
    Options
    Granted, but the chess board has been knocked over by jocks and now there are several pieces missing.

I wish conversations about politics and religion didn't always escalate into heated debates.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Granted, no one is allowed to have opinions anymore.

I wish I was done with medical school!
  • ALittleHazey
    Options
    Granted, your now the night time manager at Macdonalds.

I wish for a method of wishing not including monkeypaw-esque catches :D
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    granted. here's a genie in a lamp. It does everything you ask, no hidden catches. Then you wake up and find it's all been a dream and the lamp is just a regular oil lamp, and not even one with any antique value because they're two a penny.

I wish I knew the future results of all sporting events so I can bet on them and make lots of money.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    Granted ! After your first money win you get robbed and beat up, they take all your money and you get amnesia from the beating and forget all of the future sporting results. I wish I could invent something really cool.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Granted. You invent an AIDS busting super drug.
    You are now known as The AIDS Guy, and eventually you become an Avenger: SuperAIDS.
    I wish everyone thought I was amazing.
  • MitchmDee
    MitchmDee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Granted. You ARE amazing. You are so amazing that you're on the news, twitter and facebook feeds of MILLIONS of people; so much so that they all start to loathe you.

I wish I was skeelo.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Granted. You are Skeelo. No one knows who that is, resulting in Googlegate. Millions google Skeelo to find out who Skeelo is. Google crashes. Advice columnists retire because all they're ever asked is "How can I get on Google to find out who Skeelo be?" Ask Jeeves tells everyone to ferk urf.
    Eventually everyone finds out and they're so underwhelmed they spontaneously combust.
    Skeelo is the last man on earth.

I wish I was a long distance runner.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Granted. But, you now are compelled to run long distances without doing any of the work leading up to that distinction. You have not trained, you have no endurance, there are no postive physiological changes. It quickly wrecks havoc on your body.

I wish my car could make it up my road in the winter.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Granted. But because your car can make it, there is 3 times the normal snow and ice fall on the road this season.

I wish my house would clean itself.
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    Granted....you now have the Simpsons house from that one Tree House of Horrors episode. Complete with Pierce Brosnan and everything.

I wish I lived south of the border.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. Aliens came in the night to install a car sized stair lift in your road. Someone videos your car taking the stair lift and makes it into a gif so now every time someone has a silly argument on the internet, that gif gets posted on it and you become world famous as the stair lift car dude and no-one ever takes you seriously ever again in your whole entire life.

I wish I could find the missing pieces of my kid's jigsaw puzzle that I bought her for her birthday and that's hardly been played with and all she seems to have done with it is lose the pieces.

ETA: I'm slow this morning! Granted: a politician just erased the border and drew it again so your house is now south of it. But you still live in the same place.
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    granted however you are no a drug cartel captive. I wish my family was whole again
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Granted, your family has gone through multiple divorces and remarriage as well as many too many cousins and siblings to keep track of, and many more that don't know you exist as well as you don't know they exist.

I wish heaven had visiting hours, where our loved ones visited us in spirit.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Granted, your family has gone through multiple divorces and remarriage as well as many too many cousins and siblings to keep track of, and many more that don't know you exist as well as you don't know they exist.

I wish heaven had visiting hours, where our loved ones visited us in spirit.

(That would be cool, right?)

Granted, but your late mortal enemy (if applicable) can also visit as often as s/he wants to.

I wanna be done with this silly online course without having to flunk out!